VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Our vacation at The Highland House was amazing. The staff was very attentive, made us feel like we were at home. The whole process from start to finish was flawless. I had a horrible experience trying to rent a house before, which I explained to Keressa, she reassured me that I didn't have to worry about a repeat. Thanks Keressa for an unforgettable vacation."
Guest: Rochelle B.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"We had an amazing time at The Big Grape! Juicy, Christine and Bentley were the perfect hosts during our stay. We are a family of four and it was the first time we brought our daughters to Jamaica and they absolutely loved it! The privacy of the villa and the accessibility to the shops and surrounding resorts and restaurants on the West End also the beach being a short taxi ride away make the Sea Grape Villas a perfect vacation spot! We are already booked for next year and plan on making this our annual family vacation."
Guest: ChrisDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 2, 2015
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"I can't say enough about this adorable Cottage. It is definitely a hidden gem and by far the best place we have ever stayed. The cottage has a personality of its own and the pictures online just don't do it justice. If I had to describe it in 2 words I'd say HIDDEN PARADISE. The views are amazing and quite breathtaking. You feel as if your isolated yet your still so close to everything.
Lets start with the favorites:
-The outdoor shower is the cutest thing! Taking a shower while having an ocean view and breeze is awesome.
-The bedroom is so comfy and waking up to the sunrise with the ocean breeze makes you feel as if you are truly in paradise. Theres no AC but with the constant breezes we didn't even really need the fans.
- We love how open the whole place is with constant breezes and fresh air. The mosquitoes weren't much of a problem but I did bring my OFF.
-The decor and artwork is so unique and captivating. We have made it a goal now to try and find hidden gems like this every vacation!
-The cove and path to the to the ocean and dock is a nice surprise as its not in the photos but one of our favorite things. The kayaks were alot of fun. I can't say enough about the amazing snorkeling right off the dock. Its a hidden coral paradise. There is little if any boats or people in this area, again making your feel like you have your own little piece of paradise.
-The hammocks instantly force you to relax and unwind. It was one of our favorite spots to lounge, read a book, have a drink and take in the view. Although there was wifi we found that this cottage had the effect of making you easily want to disconnect from the world.
We truly loved every little thing about the cottage. Lets not forget that the host Peter is awesome in and of himself!!! He was always easy to reach and very helpful! We arranged our airport pickups with him which we ended up using same driver for an outing. We literally did not leave the cottage for several days until we ran out of food! Between relaxing/lounging and the water access honestly you could spend your entire vacation here ! There is a delicious Jamaican spot with signage simply of "Restaurant" over the door that has delicious cheap food which is walking distance.
Absolutely Love this Cottage! Almost don't want others to know about it so we can feel like it is our secret BUT Do yourself a favor and get in on this secret! We are already planning our return visit. If your looking 4 a relaxing paradise this is it."
Guest: Damayea H.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 22, 2015