VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I travelled to Negril in January 2015. We stayed at the Wild Grape Villa, one of the three properties at Sea Grape Villas. I have nothing but excellent comments about this location.
(1) prior to our trip, Marc (the owner of the property) was excellent in responding to all of my(many) questions. Ask him anything!
(2) Our flight from Toronto to Montego Bay was significantly delayed. It was easy to contact Marc to let him know, so that he could advise the driver who picked us up at the airport. Donovan, the driver, was there waiting for us when we finally arrived. He was an excellent host and gave us useful information about the island during our ride. I left my passport in his vehicle, but didn't notice it was missing until our 2nd day. The staff at Sea Grape called Donovan to confirm that he was holding onto it for me until he drove us back to the airport at the end of our stay. I felt confident that it was in good hands.
(2) Juicy (the cook) - Juicy is a sweet and wonderful man. He brought us delicious Jamaican coffee and toast with Jam each morning. Juicy also cooked two dinners for us. You MUST try the fish in ginger sauce. YUMMMM. Juicy also provided us with snorkelling gear so we could explore the ocean in our backyard! you MUST do this.
(3) Christine (housekeeping) is a beautiful person inside and out. She made the place feel fresh each day. We talked about my braids and had a laugh.
(4) Bentley (grounds-keeper) is very sweet. He would set up our lounge chairs each morning near the ocean, and bring them in at night. He always said hello and made you feel safe, knowing that he was watching the grounds.
(5) The grounds of Sea Grape Villas is very lush, and private. The moment you enter the sea grapes gate, you are set apart from the busy streets of Negril.
(6) There are mosquitos (at night), so be sure to bring OFF with a strong deet percentage.
(7) My husband and I were looking for a private and romantic vacation - Wild Grape Villa was perfect. We even went skinny dipping in the ocean during our last two days. Very private. I think the staff could sense our need for privacy as well, as they were in and out quickly, respecting our alone time.
(8) My husband, who was not an island vacationer (he prefers big cities) was very impressed with our villa. I think he's converted to the island way of life. :) we will definitely be back.
Thank you Marc!"
Guest: Jennifer H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and best friend! It was exactly what we were hoping for and more! Clean, comfortable condo! Nicely decorated. Plenty of room! Enjoyed the privacy and beautiful surroundings. Very friendly groundskeeper Avon, who gave us some great tips. Will definitely return!"
Guest: JtbDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 12, 2015
"Just returned jan5/15 from this property and had an awesome time. My wife and our daughter as well as my brother found the bedrooms and bathrooms to be just as promised.The living room,kitchen area functioned very well with a flat screen tv which even included a couple Canadian channels eh.The most impressive however was the outdoor dining/balcony area with a view of the bay! we would just sit and drink coffee every morning in awe.I would definitely return again great value.Also Brenda the house keeper was very friendly.The grounds keeper and security people always had a smile.Thanks again Judy"
Guest: lorne r.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 7, 2015
"Our stay at Blow Hole Villa was everything you could ever want in a vacation. We came in February 2015 with a group of 5 couples and we all plan to return!
The property is breathtaking along the cliff side with the natural pools forming below. Waking up to see the sunrise with a fresh cup of coffee (prepared every morning by staff) was the best, most relaxing way to start the day. All of the rooms are spacious with their own bathroom attached. I'm partial to the new guest house portion of the living space because that's where I stayed - most amazing outdoor shower!! There is ample seating and lounging space inside and around the two pools (two!!) and the smaller pool can be turned into a jacuzzi when requested.
What truly makes Blow Hole Villa unique is the staff. Each member is sweet and helpful and highly skilled at their job. Shirley's cooking is to die for- there's really no reason to venture to restaurants with the way she cooks. Fresh lobster, Johnny cakes, lamb curry, fresh fruits, callilou, coconut cakes, etc. Trust her recommendations and come hungry! Annette drove us to the store so we could pick up ingredients for Shirley's meals plus any other snacks, beer etc that we wanted. Easy and fun to make the trip into town with her! If fresh fish is what we wanted Danny (who we called the mayor of Oracabessa) would flag down the local fisherman in our backyard and come back with whatever we wanted. 20 lobsters? No problem. Or he would drive us to pick up fresh lamb just down the road. His son Neko helped out with meals set-up, firing up the hot tub, answering any questions we had -and of course- showing us how to cliff jump off Chicken Point! Marlene made sure our laundry was clean and rooms tidy. We really were spoiled!
There's not much reason to leave the property although we had a blast one day at Goldeneye resort. You can get a day pass and enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, relaxing at the serene beach and drinking rum at one of the coolest beach bars I've ever been to. Bond Beach was closed when we were there, but I heard it is fun (walking distance). Finally, highly do NOT RECOMMEND venturing to Reggae Beach which is basically a cruise ship beach stop and a total tourist trap (I.e. The complete opposite of Blow Hole Villa!).
Janine was helpful and easy to work with. In conclusion, stay here!!!"
Guest: Courtney PDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: July 5, 2015