This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$125 per night 2 night min stay
$95 per night 5 night min stay
$150 per night 2 night min stay
- San Juan 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Condado #300095ha
- Luxury Garden Villa - Aquatika Beach Resort 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Loiza #186474ha
$135 per night 5 night min stay
$200 - $250 per night 4 night min stay
- Aquatika Puerto Rico Pool-Front Beach Apartment/Condo - Winter Special 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Loiza #177631ha
- For Smoke Free Nature Lovers, Charming Cozy Decor, Garden Apt 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Loiza #941358ha
- Beautiful Tropical Garden and Pool Views 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Loiza #991187ha
$175 - $185 per night 5 night min stay
- Aquatika-Loiza Paradise Vacation Rental Condo 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 San Juan #185297ha
$400 per night 3 night min stay
- Aquatika Beach Apartment - the Best Place to Spend a Family Vacation 3 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Loiza #187801ha
- 2-Bedroom Oceanfront Condo with Spectacular View 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 San Juan #945888ha
San Juan Area Travel Tips
San Juan Vacation Rentals Offer Spanish History in the Midst of an American Paradise
Puerto Rico has long been known as a tropical oasis for travelers from all over the world. San Juan vacation rentals offer the ideal opportunities to experience the luxurious beaches as well as several local attractions.
Reserve San Juan Vacation Rentals and Relax
Many San Juan accommodations are located directly on the beach for easy access to several water sports. Did you know that San Juan is the oldest city in the U.S.? Take a stroll in the surrounding communities and take photos of local architectural specimens. Several resorts within walking distance of San Juan accommodations also offer spa and salon services for special pampering. Take a look at the many beaches available, and find your choice in Puerto Rico resorts for the entire family to enjoy.
San Juan Accommodations in Old San Juan
If you’re a history buff, a stay in Old San Juan is a must when reserving San Juan vacation rentals. You’ll find plenty of commercial businesses in this area that are 465 years old. Visitors in San Juan accommodations enjoy walking the cobblestone streets and viewing the many Spanish buildings from the 17th century. This area is extremely popular among tourists, as Puerto Rico resorts offer casinos and shopping in the midst of this tropical paradise.
Take Your Family on an Adventure near Puerto Rico Resorts
There is so much to see here that there’s no excuse to be bored during your stay in San Juan vacation rentals. No matter where you stay, you can spend a day perusing local museums and art galleries, or even touring the parks full of tropical animals and plants. San Juan accommodations are often located on the beach for easy access to the beautiful shoreline, though you may also find Puerto Rico resorts within walking distance of several historic Spanish forts too.