"With this being our first time in Puerto Rico, we were blessed to have such a wonderful time. Listed below are important details and highlights, which we appreciated and/or would like to pass on to future travelers.
1. TRUE Customer Service - To begin, once we landed in Puerto Rico, we received a notification from Eraclio there was a leak in the condo, and it would not be best to stay there for the evening. Without us even asking, Eraclio made other lodging arrangements to ensure we were squared away for the evening, and apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused. We thanked him seeing a leak is an uncontrollable issue; especially for it to happen on the day of the arrival for a guest. The great thing is my wife and I turned it into an adventure by being able to enjoy the hotel and oceanfront restaurant.
2. Rental Cars - If you do not plan on doing many activities, you will not need a rental car seeing restaurants and Walgreens are in walking distance. However, my wife and I rented a car from "Vias" which is located at Hotel Villa del Sol (mustard colored building about a 3 minute walk from the condo) seeing we did many activities, and it ended up being cheaper than a taxi.
3. Parking - When parking, you will notice the curbs are painted white, yellow, blue and red. Note, you can ONLY park at the white painted curbs. You cannot park in the yellow, red or blue painted areas.
4. Bugs - my wife read some of the other reviews and was concerned just a bit, but we were very pleased that we had no issues with bugs nor did we see any in the condo.
5. Neighbors - There was another review my wife read about possible noise, etc. During our stay, the only "noise," actually party music, was from down the beach at a facility next to The Ritz Carlton. Cannot really call it noise seeing we opened the patio door, and enjoyed the music while enjoying the view. The neighbors were very quiet.
6. Condo - When we walked in, we were very pleased seeing the condo was much more beautiful than the pictures show online. The renovation / upgrades are very nice, the view is breathtaking, complimentary items for the beach such as towels and chairs were very much appreciated and made our trip that much more enjoyable.
There are many many more things to give which made us want to stay longer. Puerto Rico will now become a tradition, and we will only be staying at this condo. Many thanks for making our first trip to Puerto Rico a memorable one!"
Guest: Rickey H.
Date of Stay: July 2015
Review Submitted: July 13, 2015