VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Our family had an amazing time. The cottage was a great alternative to the pricy hotels, yet we went to different resorts every day. Loved the flexibility of being able to go to different beach fronts, pool bars and experience the entire island! Kids had a blast too, snorkeling, looking for sand dollars, our host Katherine had a 3 ring binder with all the inside secrets to the best beaches, day trips, excursions and all we had to do was choose something that appealed to us. Already confirmed our next trip. Highly recommend this for anyone who wants to get the most out of their experience in Turks and save lots of money at the same time!"
Guest: MosesDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: May 8, 2015
"We spent two wonderful, restful weeks at La Villa Rosa. North Caicos is a relatively undeveloped island but readily accessible form Providenciales and is a great escape for those of us that appreciate a quieter lifestyle. If you are looking for a simple seaside villa and a relaxing holiday this will probably fill your needs. The house is well equipped, simply furnished and comfortably accommodated a party of 6. The beach is beautiful and uncrowded: it is protected by the reef and is ideal for walking and swimming. There are a couple of good restaurants and bars readily accessible and several general stores are scattered over the island. I would recommend renting a car to get supplies and explore the island and adjacent Middle Caicos where there are other beautiful beaches and attractions. Bring plenty of books, your Kindle or iPad and relax."
Guest: BillDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: June 3, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015