VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"If you are looking for a relaxing and charming villa – look no further. Villa Del Sol is amazing and perfect for couples or families. Basia and her team were impeccable at responding to any questions we had and we can’t thank them enough for making our vacation so special. The villa is perfect, clean and located on the best stretch of beach on the island…it is heaven. The charming island décor makes you feel right at home and the view is spectacular.
If you are looking for a first class chef with a wonderful personality, Craig Mcneil is a must! Craig has created dishes for many Hollywood types, but he became one of our family members for our week in Turks. Simply fantastic!
Our family would highly recommend Villa Del Sol to anyone who is looking for a vacation home in Turks. We will be back!"
Guest: alana L.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 11, 2015
"Today is our last day at Place de la Sol and I think I may cry. Wish we were staying for two weeks. This place provided an amazing vacation for my husband, myself and our three children. The house was spacious, clean, well equipped and had a lovely beachy feel. Loved all the seating areas from the large screened in deck where many card games were played to poolside where many cool beverages were had. The beach was amazing! Crystal clear warm shallow water and barely any people around. We love that sort of peace and privacy. The pool was really nice to have and the kids especially enjoyed it. We all loved the outdoor shower off of the master bedroom...what a treat! The manager was excellent to deal with and gave us some great tips. Upon his suggestion we tried a restaurant his friends own called Via Veneto...it was excellent and we went there twice. He also hooked us up with some fresh fish( red snapper) and we cooked that one night....so delicious! The owner of the property was also great to deal with and understanding as well. I had sent payment in the mail and somehow it got lost( came back to me 6 weeks later) but she was very patient and kind and we got it all sorted out. We did visit Grace Bay Beach a couple of times as we had friends staying at a condo on that side of the island and I really enjoyed that area as well. I do not think there are many bad spots in Turks and Caicos. We went on a Glow worm sail cruise. It was a beautiful evening and I thought the glow worm phenomenon was fascinating. The kids were expecting more but they are kids. We snorkelled at Coral Gardens and our group saw lots of variety there. We also ate at Mango Reef which I would give 5 stars, Las Brisas 3.5 stars, Shark Bite 4 stars, Danny Bhouy's 3 stars and Opus 4 stars. We mostly shopped at IGA and I was prepared for super expensive prices but it was not too bad. It was certainly more expensive than Canada but not outrageously so. It was pretty easy to get around Turks and Caicos by car, especially once you figure out how to landmark by roundabout. All in all, this was most definitely a 5 star place to be and we would definitely return."
Guest: Kim B.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 11, 2015
"This is a perfect home for an island get away. Perfect for families to rent since there are three bedrooms. The location is great with a beach right down the road, which was our favorite. We did drive all around the island but always found ourselves back at this beach. The house had everything we needed, the pool was a great way to end our day.
Ramona was so easy to deal with and answered any questions immediately. She had lots of suggestions.
Guest: Debra M.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 29, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015