VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This is truly a beautiful, clean, well kept, wonderful place. It has everything you could possibly need and more. It is located in the heart of Grace Bay... one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Beach access is very convenient & really close to the house. It's a nice private short walk to the most white silky sand beaches, with the warmest turquoise waters I have ever experienced. I also really enjoyed the patio and the pool which was amazing to have in your backyard! It was so warm & I pretty much lived in the pool when ever we were home. The yard is so private & beautifully well kept with flowers & trees. There was also lots of chair options & plenty of towels for everyone.
I would recommend renting a car to see all the wonderful sights on this beautiful island.
We enjoyed eating @ Danny Buoy's. The food was very tasty & reasonably priced. There's also lots of patio space to enjoy the warm evening weather.
I would highly recommend this VRBO property to anyone & I would go back in a heart beat!
Thank you for the wonderful memories & an awesome vacation!!!"
Guest: Jude!Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 23, 2015
"Fantastic. This is a high quality boutique condo property of only 36 units. It is located on the beach, next to Regent Village, which houses a number of high end shops and restaurants. In fact, there are 10 restaurants within 2 minutes of the front door and the IGA is just a 5 minute walk away. You do not need a car if you stay here.
The unit is well equipped and very clean. The views from the balcony are special.
The staff of the property and the management company were very friendly and helpful.
The beach is one of the nicest we have ever seen. The water is clear, warm, and, generally, calm. And, when you tire of the beach, the pool is waiting for you. Because of the size of the property, it never feels crowded.
We will be back."
Guest: WayneDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 11, 2014
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"We have travelled to many Caribbean destinations, Hawaii and South East Asia and Turks is the best place on earth in our opinion.
The Ryder Retreat was perfect for our family of (2 adults and 2 children). The pool was awesome, the house was clean and well equipped and the yard is amazing. My husband and I enjoyed the gym every morning then a refreshing swim. The house is only 5 minutes from everything by car.
We will definitely come back to the Ryder Retreat.
Thanks Ryder family for sharing your home with us!"
Guest: Tracy DDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 17, 2015