VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
""Wow" is what I said as we arrived at this suite after a long day of travelling from California. This is an Amazing space and exactly as pictured in the photos. The suite has been beautifully remodeled and has all the comforts of home. Keith has packed an incredible number of small appliances, dishes, glasses, etc. into this kitchen that I can't imagine what else you could need. Keith also provides a cell and landline phone for your use, Sirius radio, a tablet and laptop! There is plenty of space for two people in this suite and the huge screened in balcony just makes it that much larger. The balcony overlooks lush landscaping in a private location. We were also very pleased with the resort. The grounds were very well maintained and all of the staff we encountered were very friendly. We ate at the Seaside Cafe on the property twice for lunch and were very pleased with our meals that included mouth watering fish tacos, conch and fish sandwiches. The prices were comparatively reasonable and the beach side location was perfect. There were always plenty of loungers at the beach during our week and the swimming was great right in front of the property. As others have mentioned, OCW is in a perfect location on Grace Bay. There is much within walking distance if you don't have a car. And if you have a car, like we did, there is ample parking. Lastly, Keith was so easy to work with and provided a lot of useful tips as our stay approached."
Guest: Curtis FamilyDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 19, 2015
"It was our first time in Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos and we could not have found a more ideal location. We originally booked the Beaches Resort but after much deliberation, we cancelled that reservation and decided to "live it like the locals" instead. I did a lot of research and found this jewel at the Regent Grand. First of, this boutique resort is first class with excellent amenities and top notch service from the staff. The pool is very inviting and the resort is surrounded by several restaurants within walking distance. So much so, that in the 8 days we were there, we enjoyed a different cuisine every evening. There's a grocery store that's 10 minutes walking distance that allowed us to load up on snacks and drinks for the beach. Ed's property had everything we needed to make our stay away from home very comfortable. The daily housekeeping service is excellent, and the 1st floor unit with sliding doors that opened to the world's # 1 beach and made it a stone's throw away, was certainly a great choice for us. We would definitely consider this unit again on our next visit to TCI."
Guest: Miguel S.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"We absolutely loved our stay at Coral Gardens on Grace Bay and thank you Nancy for all the information you provided in advance of our stay there. From the exquisite accommodation to the staff, and finally the idyllic locaton.....everything was perfect. The beach stretches for miles and we enjoyed daily walks. Watching the daily sunsets was magnificent. We commend the staff for their friendly and helpful service. The snorkeling on Grace Bay is the best we've seen. What a treat to walk a few steps beyond the shoreline and dive in among coral reefs! We loved Somewhere; recommend the fish tacos! It was great to have a restaurant right on the premises. The weekly Fish Fry (within walking distance) was also a treat. We've been to many islands over the years; must say this one is truly special. Rent a scooter to see the island; it's great fun."
Guest: Myra O.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 21, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015