VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We just returned from a week at Villa Blue Heaven and it exceeded all of our expectations. We have been renting houses on VRBO for years - and I have never actually written a review because I've always felt "meh" about the house at the end. This place blew us all away. It's true that when you walk in your are immediately hit by the stunning vista. The house is very well-equipped, tastefully built, and extremely comfortable. The beds were plush, the towels were soft, the kitchen had everything we would need.
The beach was beyond perfect. No waves, shallow but not too shallow, and there's a little snorkeling area to the right of the house that we would swim to every day. We absolutely loved using the paddle boards and the kayaks. The pool was a nice respite from the ocean and perfect for my toddlers. The sitting area was a lovely touch, the beach chairs and umbrellas were so nice to have, and there were very few other people on the beach.
Sheree was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and her management company is top notch. They left waters and beers in the fridge for us, fruit and snacks on the counter, and the mid-week cleaning was something I've never experienced in another rental.
I literally have zero complaints, and this house is worth every penny. Thank you Sheree for sharing your slice of paradise with us and we hope to return one day to make some more memories!"
Guest: BaileyDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 13, 2015
"This was our first trip to the Turks and Caicos and we were very pleased with our choice to stay at Harbour House. As others have said, the best thing about the house is the owner Pat. He is great to deal with during the booking process, greets you at the airport and leads you to the house, helps you get acquainted with everything at the house and offers many suggestions as far as dining options, beaches and even bonefishing locations (thanks Pat!). He was very responsive throughout our stay if we ever reached out to him for anything. The outside space of Harbour House is amazing with the pool and multiple decks. We thoroughly enjoyed the time spent around the pool, especially the kiddos. Sapodilla beach is a very short walk from the house and Pat even provides a wagon to assist you with hauling beach supplies. The house is incredibly well stocked and has everything you could ever need in the kitchen. We hope to one day return to this island oasis and will definitely contact Pat for accommodations. Thanks again, Pat, we really enjoyed it!"
Guest: Steve M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"We could not imagine how this villa woud have no negative reviews. Now we know. We happened to choose a week that due to left over effects from Hurricane Joaquin, the mosquitoes were worse than they had been for years and the humidity was high. Still yet, we give Crystal Sands five stars! (BTW mosquitoes got better after a couple of days) We also come from the dry, cool climate of Colorado and weren't sure we would be able to stand the humid heat. We never once even turned on the air conditioning! The villa is beautiful, comfortable and excellently equipped. And the location is nothing less than splendid. We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary here and will always cherish the time. There was a family of 10 next door with lots of children and it was a joy to see them have so much fun in the water as we dreamed about bringing our grandchildren there. We really enjoyed Dana and Scott and especially Scott's mother as she happened to be visiting in the villa below us! We walked to Las Brisas restaurant, which is excellent. Having the gorgeous Sapodilla Bay in front and the amazing Chaulk Sound National Park behind is just incredible. We had a rental car so we were able to explore and enjoy other parts of the island, but our favorite thing was hanging out in the bay and the penthouse suite! We climbed Sapodilla Hill and didn't even realize just how special the view was until we got home and checked out our pictures. If you happen to be there a few days after full moon, take in the glow worm cruise. It was great. The Conch Cruise with Captain Kwi and Caicos Dream tours was so much fun. Really enjoyed our lunch at Bugaloo's over in Five Cays and the Conch Farm was very worthwhile. We could go on and on, but you get the idea. Food's expensive, so you might want to bring some peanut butter, but if you want to relax and enjoy the beauty, don't think twice. Thank you Scott and Dana for all your hard work!"
Guest: Harry F.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 13, 2015