VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"We just returned from a week at Villa Blue Heaven and it exceeded all of our expectations. We have been renting houses on VRBO for years - and I have never actually written a review because I've always felt "meh" about the house at the end. This place blew us all away. It's true that when you walk in your are immediately hit by the stunning vista. The house is very well-equipped, tastefully built, and extremely comfortable. The beds were plush, the towels were soft, the kitchen had everything we would need.
The beach was beyond perfect. No waves, shallow but not too shallow, and there's a little snorkeling area to the right of the house that we would swim to every day. We absolutely loved using the paddle boards and the kayaks. The pool was a nice respite from the ocean and perfect for my toddlers. The sitting area was a lovely touch, the beach chairs and umbrellas were so nice to have, and there were very few other people on the beach.
Sheree was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and her management company is top notch. They left waters and beers in the fridge for us, fruit and snacks on the counter, and the mid-week cleaning was something I've never experienced in another rental.
I literally have zero complaints, and this house is worth every penny. Thank you Sheree for sharing your slice of paradise with us and we hope to return one day to make some more memories!"
Guest: BaileyDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 13, 2015
"We just returned from this wonderful place. I have only good things to say. I was there with my husband and 5 year old son. The water is PERFECT here for a young child - shallow, little to no waves. The pictures really aren't photoshopped - the water is that amazingly blue! We stayed in the penthouse and very much enjoyed the view from the large patio. The house was well stocked with everything we needed and beautifully decorated. Las Brisas across the street has great food and we rented kayaks to take around Chalk Sound. Dana was helpful and very prompt answering any questions we had and giving us recommendations for activities. The home felt very safe and it was nice not being on a crowded beach. We hope to return - it was wonderful!"
Guest: Lisa J.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 23, 2015
"My husband, my parents and I had the most relaxing vacation we have had in a long time. The pictures of the villa do not do the house and view justice. The outdoor living area was spectacular and the views were amazing. The house was fully supplied with everything we could have needed. Raquel met us at the airport and gave us a tour of the home when we arrived. It was a little hike down to the sound to kayak, which we did one day, but it was worth it! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing vacation or a better place to stay! Thanks Raquel and Anthony!"
Guest: Courtney D.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 24, 2015