VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We just returned from this wonderful place. I have only good things to say. I was there with my husband and 5 year old son. The water is PERFECT here for a young child - shallow, little to no waves. The pictures really aren't photoshopped - the water is that amazingly blue! We stayed in the penthouse and very much enjoyed the view from the large patio. The house was well stocked with everything we needed and beautifully decorated. Las Brisas across the street has great food and we rented kayaks to take around Chalk Sound. Dana was helpful and very prompt answering any questions we had and giving us recommendations for activities. The home felt very safe and it was nice not being on a crowded beach. We hope to return - it was wonderful!"
Guest: Lisa J.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 23, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"after planning this trip for almost three years, and waiting and building this place up...and maybe stalking the pics on the site a little too often...this place had a LOT to live up to for me and my family.
it marvelously delivered.
the home is so brilliantly done. from the quality solid finishes, to the design touches that make it feel like something so much more than a vacation rental, to the INCREDIBLE julian and dinesh and mel...the team there was so on top of everything we needed help with and sent people over to fix a couple little things IMMEDIATELY. it was almost like they were hiding in the bushes ready to help us.
the grounds are exsquite, with many small places to hide and rest and read. (hammocks perfectly suspended between palm trees, two adorondack chairs nestled in the brush between the house and the beach, loads of amazing outdoor RESTORATION HARDWARE furniture... i mean really?!) sapodilla bay is almost like a secluded oasis (i only wish the beach was totally private...but alas all beaches are public so...the shaded tree right at the beachfront on the property was a popular place for people to park it right in front of the house, which sometimes wasn't ideal, but that isn't the fault of the villa)
the grounds are PERFECTLY landscaped, the views seem almost pretend they are so brilliant and blue, everything in the villa is top of the line and beautifully maintained.
and ...one night we had a personal chef CRAIG MCNEIL to the house to cook for us. i could not recommend HIM more and ...i found him by way of a couple different recommendations that started directly with the villa owner...so...yet another amazing example of how the entire team was working to make our time there so wonderful.
stay here. book it. NOW."
Guest: Creel FamilyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"This was our first trip to the Turks and Caicos and we were very pleased with our choice to stay at Harbour House. As others have said, the best thing about the house is the owner Pat. He is great to deal with during the booking process, greets you at the airport and leads you to the house, helps you get acquainted with everything at the house and offers many suggestions as far as dining options, beaches and even bonefishing locations (thanks Pat!). He was very responsive throughout our stay if we ever reached out to him for anything. The outside space of Harbour House is amazing with the pool and multiple decks. We thoroughly enjoyed the time spent around the pool, especially the kiddos. Sapodilla beach is a very short walk from the house and Pat even provides a wagon to assist you with hauling beach supplies. The house is incredibly well stocked and has everything you could ever need in the kitchen. We hope to one day return to this island oasis and will definitely contact Pat for accommodations. Thanks again, Pat, we really enjoyed it!"
Guest: Steve M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015