VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we both could not possibly say enough great things about this villa! It truly is absolutely incredible. This villa is located about 20 minutes away from the resorts on Grace Bay in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood on Taylor Bay. This was perfect for us! Taylor Bay is stunning and we are very particular about our beaches! Loved the white sand and just sitting in the shallow water with drink in hand. Most days there were max of 10 people on the beach- all nice couples who appreciated this piece of paradise as much as we did. The beach is about a 5 minute walk from the house, but very very easy to get to.
We loved the house and enjoyed opening the windows and doors between the pool and living room, turning on the music and having a relaxing breakfast or dinner. The bedrooms and bathrooms are gorgeous and very clean. Beautiful views from every room! There is also an alarm system which is nice to have in a secluded place, but we did feel safe in this area as it is surrounded by nice homes in a great part of the island. The kitchen is fully stocked and we cooked dinner most nights. We also used the grill frequently. The grocery store is about a 15 minute drive so I would recommend having a car the whole week, which we did. We also used the car to drive to restaurants for dinners. We went to the owner's restaurant- Coyaba which was wonderful and in a perfect, tropical setting near Grace Bay. It rained only one day and we had drinks and lunch at Boogaloos which is a little off the beaten path but we'd recommend stopping by.
Lizzie and Karen were so great to work with! Lizzie stocked our fridge before we arrived, provided a tour of the home and was always a phone call away to answer any questions we had. There is also a wonderful house cleaner who comes daily. She was very nice and left the villa perfectly clean every afternoon.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS VILLA AND TAYLOR BAY! Writing this review is making me want to go back... and we will certainly be back someday!"
Guest: Jessica B.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015
"We just returned home from the most amazing week at Windrose. With a large group of 12, we never felt on top of each other between the two houses, the great deck and your own beach within 20 feet! It is easy to get to from the airport, a quick 5 minute walk down the beach from several resorts and restaurants to eat and drink at, or several excursions will pick you up right on the beach. You can also take a quick 5 minute cab ride into town, rent bikes, and then bike from the house to town in about 10 minutes to shops and the market for the rest of your stay.
We had one very small issue while we were there, but Basia and her team took care of it immediately, while we continued on with our day.
The cleaning staff is a nice touch in the middle of the week as well."
Guest: Zach O.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 25, 2015
Fantastic private location with all the amenities we could ask for!
"We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!"
Guest: Adrian W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"I had a fabulous stay in this condo at Ocean Club West. The unit had everything I could have wanted or needed. I loved the ground floor location which was just steps to the pool and the beach. The screened in porch was a lovely place to relax and eat dinner or read in the evenings. I cooked most meals in the kitchen or on the grill out in the gazebo. Also, being within walking distance to the grocery store, shops, restaurants, and bars made it a perfect location on the island. Most of all it was just a fantastic place to relax on the beautiful beach or by the pool. Keith answered every question and then some which was so helpful during my stay. I look forward to returning to Turks and Caicos and would absolutely not hesitate to stay in OCW 516 again! I loved it! Thank you Keith!"
Guest: Laura H.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 17, 2015