VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The views are excellent, especially from the pool!! The house was very well appointed as others have mentioned. The pool accommodated our party of 8 just fine. I would definitely recommend this property!"
Guest: Chris I.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 30, 2015
If you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
"Susan and Mark have a lovely condo in a very prime location on St. Thomas USVI. The ability to walk directly out to the beach from our 1st floor unit was ideal. Additionally, the condo is in one of the quietest complexes of all the resort community located on Sapphire Beach.
Our 1 year anniversary trip to St. Thomas was incredible. We both have very high pressure and mentally taxing careers, which this trip was the dose of medicine needed to recalibrate our thoughts to move forward with our lifelong goals and aspirations. Overall, if you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
• First and foremost, the owners of this property are refreshingly welcoming. I was 100% at ease, and ready to move forward with the reservation after talking with Susan over the phone. The phone call was very unexpected, but I was confident in our final decision after the brief introductory call. After our commitment was made we received a very useful packet of information about St. Thomas and things to do on the island.
• The unit was very clean, and appeared to have been updated/remodeled from initial construction
• We always felt safe with a security checkpoint to enter the resort community, in addition to a guard walking the property during the day. The security overall was effective and non-evasive.
• There were ample towels/clothes during our week stay.
• Electric Grill - We used the electric grill located on the balcony daily, which we were able to cook some exquisite meals during our stay.
• The local grocery store (Food Center) was in close proximity the condo, and also on the way from the STT airport.
• Day Say Excursion:
○ The NewHorizon's day-sail, which we highly recommend, is within walking distance to this condo (marina is next to condo complex).
• St. John (Cinnamon Bay, Trunk Bay)
○ The ferry from Redhook (St. Thomas) to Cruz Bay (St. John) is within 5 minutes of the Condo
○ Ferry/Wait time to Trunk Bay was about 1 hr, which was well worth the journey. Trunk Bay was our favorite beach. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)
• Megans Beach Only 15 minutes away. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)"
Guest: Jacob E.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 10, 2015
"This villa is a dream. We stayed along with two others couples for 6 nights for our wedding on Lindquist Beach. The villa is as pictured, spacious and spectacular in every way. Everyone had more than enough space. Steve is attentive and responds very quickly to emails/calls. Brenda- who you will meet when you arrive, is nothing short of fabulous and informative in every aspect of the villa, recommendations on places to go, stores, ect. We all had the best time. Breath taking views of the ocean and glorious sunrises and sunsets. We will always remember our time at the villa on the hilla! We will be back again!"
Guest: GandEBockDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 22, 2015
"My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights on short notice and it was an easy condo to book and pay for. We had absolutely no issues and Leah was great to work with while making reservations and our stay. The walk to the beach is about 5 minutes and the views are great! We did make use of taking the dollar bus (MUCH easier and less expensive than taxis). I would highly recommend this condo as a less expensive alternative to the hotels on St. Thomas. Personally, I preferred the beach here than the beach at the Ritz-Carlton!"
Guest: Breanne H.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 19, 2015