VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I and our kids stayed at Villa Bonne Vie for 11 days, what a beautiful condo with everything you could possibly need. It had everything from beach towels, coolers, sand chairs and snorkeling gear. The condo was very clean and recently updated. The views were spectacular!! Christina was always available to answer any questions that we had. Look forward to coming back very soon!"
Guest: jeff m.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 1, 2015
"This was a great stay for my family of four. We were in St Thomas for almost a month and enjoyed every moment of our stay. As you will find out there are many options to choose from. If you want to stay in a "fully remodeled" unit, be prepared to spend a lot more money. This unit however was very accommodating. We loved the view in front of the marina overlooking the water to St John. I also worked (telecommuted) from the unit much of the time. Internet on the island can sometimes be inconsistent, but it is what it is. If you absolutely need reliable internet I suggest purchasing an AT&T mobile hotspot, that's what I did. I personally think you can't beat this location. You are steps away from the beach and pool, and extremely close to Red Hook. The condo owners are also great to work with, very accommodating and very available if needed. I'm sure we will be staying again."
Guest: Lee S.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 13, 2015
"My wife and I stayed here 5-11 to 5-16 as part of our 20th wedding anniversary trip. This unit proved to be a very good choice. I can not say enough about Annette and her quick responses to many question we had prior to arrival. She also checked on us during our stay to make sure everything was up to par. It was! Everything about this unit is as it is pictured and promised. Very clean and well kept unit with towel and garbage service as well as light cleaning. This is where Kathleen comes to oversee a great crew to make sure everything is taken care of. Everything we needed was here. Snorkeling gear, beach and bath towels, fully equipped kitchen, beach lounges, etc. The unit is literally 15 ft. from the ocean and the views were breathtaking. Sapphire Beach is a wonderful place to spend time. Swimming and snorkeling here were both very good. No need to pack too much as there is an area to do laundry very nearby at the marina. While researching for our trip I read mixed reviews about Sapphire Beach Resort. I am convinced that this is due to people renting from a property management company as opposed to directly from an owner. If you choose to stay here only deal with an owner and I am sure you will have no complaints."
Guest: WVtotheseaDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 25, 2015
If you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
"Susan and Mark have a lovely condo in a very prime location on St. Thomas USVI. The ability to walk directly out to the beach from our 1st floor unit was ideal. Additionally, the condo is in one of the quietest complexes of all the resort community located on Sapphire Beach.
Our 1 year anniversary trip to St. Thomas was incredible. We both have very high pressure and mentally taxing careers, which this trip was the dose of medicine needed to recalibrate our thoughts to move forward with our lifelong goals and aspirations. Overall, if you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
• First and foremost, the owners of this property are refreshingly welcoming. I was 100% at ease, and ready to move forward with the reservation after talking with Susan over the phone. The phone call was very unexpected, but I was confident in our final decision after the brief introductory call. After our commitment was made we received a very useful packet of information about St. Thomas and things to do on the island.
• The unit was very clean, and appeared to have been updated/remodeled from initial construction
• We always felt safe with a security checkpoint to enter the resort community, in addition to a guard walking the property during the day. The security overall was effective and non-evasive.
• There were ample towels/clothes during our week stay.
• Electric Grill - We used the electric grill located on the balcony daily, which we were able to cook some exquisite meals during our stay.
• The local grocery store (Food Center) was in close proximity the condo, and also on the way from the STT airport.
• Day Say Excursion:
○ The NewHorizon's day-sail, which we highly recommend, is within walking distance to this condo (marina is next to condo complex).
• St. John (Cinnamon Bay, Trunk Bay)
○ The ferry from Redhook (St. Thomas) to Cruz Bay (St. John) is within 5 minutes of the Condo
○ Ferry/Wait time to Trunk Bay was about 1 hr, which was well worth the journey. Trunk Bay was our favorite beach. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)
• Megans Beach Only 15 minutes away. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)"
Guest: Jacob E.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 10, 2015