VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I took my daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren to this beautiful unit and beach for 10 days in March. Wonderful memories were made with my grandchildren and I cannot wait to return. Karen made the rental process very pleasant and the packet of information sent in advance was priceless. Do not think twice about choosing this unit. Norma was GREAT!!"
Guest: Beach BumDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 21, 2015
If you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
"Susan and Mark have a lovely condo in a very prime location on St. Thomas USVI. The ability to walk directly out to the beach from our 1st floor unit was ideal. Additionally, the condo is in one of the quietest complexes of all the resort community located on Sapphire Beach.
Our 1 year anniversary trip to St. Thomas was incredible. We both have very high pressure and mentally taxing careers, which this trip was the dose of medicine needed to recalibrate our thoughts to move forward with our lifelong goals and aspirations. Overall, if you are looking to unwind/relax from the typical stresses of the world go no further.
• First and foremost, the owners of this property are refreshingly welcoming. I was 100% at ease, and ready to move forward with the reservation after talking with Susan over the phone. The phone call was very unexpected, but I was confident in our final decision after the brief introductory call. After our commitment was made we received a very useful packet of information about St. Thomas and things to do on the island.
• The unit was very clean, and appeared to have been updated/remodeled from initial construction
• We always felt safe with a security checkpoint to enter the resort community, in addition to a guard walking the property during the day. The security overall was effective and non-evasive.
• There were ample towels/clothes during our week stay.
• Electric Grill - We used the electric grill located on the balcony daily, which we were able to cook some exquisite meals during our stay.
• The local grocery store (Food Center) was in close proximity the condo, and also on the way from the STT airport.
• Day Say Excursion:
○ The NewHorizon's day-sail, which we highly recommend, is within walking distance to this condo (marina is next to condo complex).
• St. John (Cinnamon Bay, Trunk Bay)
○ The ferry from Redhook (St. Thomas) to Cruz Bay (St. John) is within 5 minutes of the Condo
○ Ferry/Wait time to Trunk Bay was about 1 hr, which was well worth the journey. Trunk Bay was our favorite beach. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)
• Megans Beach Only 15 minutes away. (Top 10 beach in the world per Discover Travel Channel)"
Guest: Jacob E.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 10, 2015
"We just got back from a month in paradise at Sapphire Beach and Doug’s condo. I will say four weeks there is just not enough!!! The extraordinary views, warm blue waters and the sun and warmth are the reason we go back to St Thomas and Doug’s condo every year (this was our tenth year). If you like to snorkel, as I do, you can go snorkeling right in front of the condo or go in front of the scuba shack, both locations are great. There are some very good restaurants in Red Hook and it is just about a half mile from the condo. You can also get the ferry to St John’s from there. We always go there a few times during our stay for some dining and beaching. If you rent a car, as I do, there are some great sights and restaurants on the island, but you do need to drive or take a taxi. I guess I can go on and on but going back to St Thomas and Doug’s condo for the last ten years speaks for it self.
Thanks Doug!!!! We can’t wait to enjoy your place again in February 2016."
Guest: BobDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"My wife and two daughters just returned from a great week at Greg's condo. Condo was equipped with everything we needed including several sets of snorkeling equipment. Snorkeling was great right off the beach. Loved waking up each morning to the unbelievable view. Very convenient to Red Hook. We rented a car at the airport and took the car ferry over to St. John's twice. Off The Grid, (food truck at the top of the hill) was great. I only wish the pool bar had been opened."
Guest: DJ Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 21, 2015