VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Spent nearly three lovely weeks at Casa Olaje. We love Nosara, but had never rented a house before. We wouldn't do it any other way now! A short walk to Playa Guiones, it's a beautiful house, and probably the cleanest rental I have ever stayed at! Large, fully-stocked kitchen, great for cooking in. Lots of hot water and good water pressure in the shower. The screened-in porch and pool are lovely, and the lush grounds attract tons of colourful birds and butterflies. The security guards at the entrance to the community were very professional and friendly, and patrolled the area regularly on foot. We felt extremely safe. Jaimy, the owner, and AnnMarie and Amber (property managers) were very responsive and helpful, and helped us with anything we needed. Wifi is in and out, but that's Nosara. Would definitely return to the beautiful and serene Casa Olaje - tomorrow, if possible!"
Guest: Christine M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 1, 2015
"We have been back from Nosara for a couple of weeks now and all we can think about is when are we going back. We loved Casa Murray it really is the best view up in the Las Huacas area. We debated whether we wanted to be close to the beach or look at it. It was no mistake to take the view. Its just a short drive down to Guiones and to be able to relax by the pool and look at the view was AMAZING! It was me, my husband, 5 year old daughter and Mom. My Mom had her own space downstairs and was very comfortable. We were barely inside (even though its very comfortable). It really is the outdoor space that makes this place. Kitchen was awesome fully equipped. We made breakfast and lunch almost everyday and then went out for dinners. So many amazing spots to eat in Nosara. You really can't go wrong. Our favs were La Luna (on the beach awesome sunsets), Gilded Iguana, Kaya Sol, Beach Dog Cafe (now open for dinner), Burgers and Beers (connected is also sushi), Le Creperie, El Chivo (mexican), Seekrat Spot (ice cream) and Harmony Hotel for smoothies, juices and fantastic drinks and meals. I highly recommend Nosara for all the fun activities too. Agua Tibia has a great kids surf camp, we also used Surfing Nosara for lessons, Miss Sky for zip line and spent a lot of time at the Yoga Institute and Harmony Hotel for drop in yoga classes. Robert was very responsive when we made our last minute reservation and he has great staff that will take care of you while you're there. The maid comes a little too frequently for us but, how can I complain about someone cleaning up after us right? Thanks so much Robert loved your place."
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 27, 2015
"The casita is on the beach in front of the tide pools. WOW. It has everything one may need: a well stocked kitchenette, washer, dryer, surfboard upon request, 24 hour security. This place is a gem. Look no further. I have visited Nosara/Playa Guiones many times and the casita and its location is the best. Great deal too compared to a hotel room!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: October 16, 2015
"We stayed at Casa Sombra for 6 weeks this year and we absolutely loved it. Here's why:
- Cutest house in the jungle with enough privacy! Not having anyone living upstairs, downstairs and too close on the side is quite nice!
- Surrounded by nature, you'll see monkey's, lizards, different birds like parakeet and others
- Super comfy house with everything we needed which was basically a comfy bed, full kitchen, bathroom, wifi (fast enough too), a working phone & a safe.
- Location is perfect. 10 min walk to playa Guiones, Nosara yoga institute and very close to shops and restaurants
- the Managers (Mark and Janet) truly do an amazing job! They're just the most helpful people ever!
Good to know:
- the local bank / ATM does not accept bank card with a chip. You'll most likely need to go into the town of Nosara which requires either a car or a quad. You could alway use a tuk-tuk service for about 8$
- If you're staying here for a longer period, you're going to want to do your grocery shopping in Nosara town. There are groceries near Guiones but the selection is much more limited and more pricey. For a week it will be good enough but for more
- Even with this great location at Guiones we really enjoy our quad rental since it's allowed us to go to explore different beaches (Pelada is beautiful, Playa Carillo near Samara too!) go to nearby towns and do errands easily.
Overall I reccommed to anyone coming to Nosara to book this place!"
Guest: Marie MartineauDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 24, 2015