VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Tamarindo reviews
Fantastic condo immaculately furnished and with a wonderful ocean view
"This condo was the perfect place for our stay in Tamarindo. It is modern and well furnished. The patio furniture is perfect to enjoying a stunning view of the ocean. It is roomy and comfortably fit 8 adults. The pool was outstanding for quick dips without having to go to the beach. We can't recommend this condo enough."
Guest: tmobileDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 27, 2015
"We just completed a week long stay with two families (10 total, kids 8-13) and loved the house.
The house is very much as represented in the pictures & video. Very up-to-date and modern. Everything was in working order and was well maintained. The layout is perfect for two families, with two very spacious master suites. The kitchen and great room are perfect and plenty large for all 10 of us to hang out comfortably. the house wraps around the central pool area, which was in use full-time with the kids and adults.
- great pool and indoor/outdoor space (great room opens up to the outdoors, weather permitting)
- modern touches (flat screen tv, cable, speedy wifi, bose stereo system, etc.)
- very safe, private location (two security gates to get to property, manned 24hrs/day)
- nearby beach club (5 min drive away), which had a great pool, killer beach, workout room and a very good restaurant.
- small market 5 min drive away with the basics you may need
- golf courses right there (we did not play, but looked really nice)
- horse stables 5 min drive away (we did this. great staff and horses. rode along the beach)
- tennis courts are a 5 min drive away and looked nice (we did not play)
- JW Marriott is a 5 min drive away (can walk there via beach in ~15-20 min) and has a few restaurants available
- house mgmt. team (maria & josh) were very attentive and helpful with any questions
- the beach in front of the property is not swimmable. more tide pools for walking/exploring. this likely would have been a consideration for us in selecting the house, but in hindsight, was not a big deal (the beach club beach is incredible)
- you will need a car, as the house is a bit remote (tamarindo ~20 min drive away, main market was ~20 min drive away, beach club is not walkable)
- there were some bugs/mosquitos at night...bring some spray
- bikes at the house were not in great working order
we also brought in a private chef for a few dinners and breakfasts (frank at bellyfedbetter.com). Frank was awesome and he even did grocery shopping for us for a nominal fee (even had the house stocked for us upon our arrival). very highly recommend.
we used swiss travel for a couple excursions which were very fun (sensoria and something called the adrenaline tour). they arranged for transportation to/from the house in a very nice van. highly recommend.
overall a great trip and really great house!"
Guest: anthony s.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 21, 2015
"We needed a place to please multiple ages (14-75) and interests, and this was it! This GORGEOUS condo is in a quiet spot right across from the beach and just a quick walk to tons of great restaurants, a market, and shopping. You can walk the road or the beautiful beach.To access the beach, you walk through the Langosta Beach Cub, a luxurious spot with cabanas surrounding an infinity pool, a bar, a lovely restaurant, a gym, and a spa, all of which you have access to while staying in the condo. As the saying goes, "Pretty is as pretty does", and the staff went WAY beyond expectations to make our stay awesome. Bob drove me to the big grocery store (have two teenage boys to feed), and Sebastian arranged a 4 a.m. pick up for us to the airport and recommended a restaurant (Patagonia) that had the best steak I've eaten in my 48 years. Juanro arranged a private surfing excursion to Playa Grande for my boys they will remember forever. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate us, and it truly felt like a home away from home...only better!"
Guest: Wendy P.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 17, 2015
"We just returned from our family vacation Sept 2015. It was absolutely amazing. I fell in love with Casa Paquita !!!! We did so many things in our 7 days. Our family all met from all over the United States. Noemie was fantastic!!!! She was so helpful and is the best cook ever. I know she meets many people but I felt very bonded to her and I will miss her and thank her for everything she did for us. It was the best time our family has ever spent together. The pool was the most fabulous pool we had a one and a half year old baby it was perfect for him to play in the pool. My brother walked to go surfing. We caught the most spectacular fish on a fishing trip. We had to leave at different days and Noemie made sure we got to our destination without any problems. It was a trip of a lifetime and I will never forget it and we hope to come back next year......"
Guest: KimDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 25, 2015