VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Where do I start? As soon as you walk off the water taxi into the chaos of bocas town, and think you need a taxi? Don't! Just ask any local and they can point you in the right direction. Bocas is a walking town and just a couple short blocks away is the tranquility of Bocas Condos. Ring the bell and James or one of his attentive staff members will greet you as you enter the front garden. My condo was clean, comfortable and well decorated, as the pictures show. The air conditioner, cable tv and wifi all worked, just like home, which was important for me as I stayed for 17 days. All this within 2 blocks of the main park and restaurants/nightlife. The night clubs are loud well into the mornings, so it was nice being off the strip. Those couple blocks make a big difference if you like to sleep. I live in Panama and will definitely be back. Thankyou James and Staff"
Guest: Robert H.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 24, 2015
"We just stayed at Casa Oceana for 10 days. Our party was a family of 4 including 2 kids 3 and 7 year old.
Overall the house is lovely, well maintained and I definitely agree that the location is perfect. We are experienced travelers in Latin America, completely bilingual in Spanish. Our first impression of Bocas was very good, good tourist infrastructure with nice restaurants, well furnished supermarkets, and a very local feeling too, perfect mix. On the downside the village and its first surroundings are very dirty, we are used to local Latin America places but were still surprised. Beaches were clean though.
On our stay and the review of the houses the pluses :
- location of the house. We rented bikes in town and cycled (with 2 young kids) to Bocas every day, to Playa Bluff, to Boca del Drago (a fun trip, and we put the bikes on a taxi on the way back!) We went to Paki Point several times too, very close by and great place to eat, but not a real beach and no swimming
- the house deck, very enjoyable (especially when it rains, you can at least still be outside!)
- good value of the house for your money
- the monkeys in the backyard!
- lovely Bocas del Toro scenery
- great surfing for all levels / ages
- Javier next door very available
- we confirm July is the rainy season, we had 2 full days of heavy rain where we could not do anything and it rained every morning except for one day, until 10 to 11am. The rain is very very loud in the house. It is fun at the beginning, gets a bit bothering after a few days.
- lots of bugs in Bocas, including during daytime, even at the beach sometimes (Carenero for instance) and at the house. We used a lot of bud spray. For some reason our kids were not as much bothered as we were, good for them!
- kitchenware of the house could be refreshed. Especially the pans.
- the house is built out of one open space with partial walls and out of wood. We did not mind too much as we were one single family but there is little intimacy when in the bathroom, etc.
- maybe because of the rainy season but we did not think the beach close to the house was appealing. It was often non existent because the sea was so high and it is just next to the main road. We never saw anyone swimming there and we did not either.
Thanks a lot Tera for the great vacation! Your house has made our Bocas vacation a great success!!!"
Guest: Stephanie P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"This was my 60th birthday gift from my husband. What a gift! Clean, quiet, beautiful. My husband couldn't stay out of the water. He snorkeled and found a yellow sea horse hiding in the coral just off the deck. It was a joy to swim, snorkel, relax in the hammock and watch the sea that behaves like a lake. Phillip is a great host; making your stay easy and comfortable. Next time though, I'll take some videos to watch in bed."
Guest: JanetDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 21, 2015
"This property is more than a house...it has it all!!! If you want to be a little away from the noise and the craziness of the town when it gets crowded but be close enough to ride your bike there for groceries or dinner then this is the perfect location. Plus you are within a property that is quiet, peaceful, has horses, and has a WATERSLIDE!!, and you can take nice walks among the property and feel like you are in the jungle, and then walk a few minutes and you are on a beautiful beach! What is not to love! Plus the inside is appointed with gorgeous cabinets, appliances, furniture, big screen tv and oh so comfortable beds!!! Love this property so much we are buying a lot and building our own home here. So warning do not come here unless you are ok with ending up wanting to stay forever! Bill and Caitlin the owners are wonderful..great decision to rent this place! Made wonderful life time friends."
Guest: Stacey P.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015