VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The condos at Playa Coronado, Coronado Bay are beautiful! It is located very close to the beach, golf, restaurants, and shopping. The condo is well maintained and all the staff are very pleasant and helpful. They are two guard gates to pass through coming from the highway, and a third at the condo's parking garage, which all makes you feel safe all around Coronado. I would encourage anyone to get a rental car, or some form of transportation, at least for shopping or any sightseeing around the area. We rented through Coronado Cars, www.coronadocarrental.com, and they were able to deliver the car directly to the condo, which was extremely satisfying. I would recommend the condos to anyone interested in a relaxing experience."
Guest: Relaxed TravelerDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 16, 2015
"We searched for a place where we could really relax as a family of four and we found it. We had more space than we needed and all amenities we expected and then some (such as the kayak or the dryer). While it is not as separated from the village as it may seem on the picture, you can be all by yourselves. Still, in no time you can be downtown with a cab (60cents). The kids loved to go back by watertaxi. Chris was a great manager and he reacted right away when contacted but never disturbed us in any way. If you stay in Bocas del Torro you must consider this house. It will host easily a small crowd of up to 10 people. Enjoy!"
Guest: HarryDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 16, 2015
"A bright spacious unit with spectacular view. No problem with dogs or roosters as in previous unit.
Main disappointment was the size of the second bedroom and the separate bathroom. We would not be interested in this unit for a future visit if we were expecting guests. We understand there are full size two bedrooms available.
Unlike our previous unit, the direction of the rising sun made for a very hot unit before we got up in the morning. It was also very windy, which made opening the door sometimes hazardous. These are not things you can do anything about but are relevant.
Lots of opportunity for social interaction through happy hours. Moon parties at the beach club were paticularly enjoyable."
Guest: GeorgeDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: April 13, 2015
"We just stayed at Casa Oceana for 10 days. Our party was a family of 4 including 2 kids 3 and 7 year old.
Overall the house is lovely, well maintained and I definitely agree that the location is perfect. We are experienced travelers in Latin America, completely bilingual in Spanish. Our first impression of Bocas was very good, good tourist infrastructure with nice restaurants, well furnished supermarkets, and a very local feeling too, perfect mix. On the downside the village and its first surroundings are very dirty, we are used to local Latin America places but were still surprised. Beaches were clean though.
On our stay and the review of the houses the pluses :
- location of the house. We rented bikes in town and cycled (with 2 young kids) to Bocas every day, to Playa Bluff, to Boca del Drago (a fun trip, and we put the bikes on a taxi on the way back!) We went to Paki Point several times too, very close by and great place to eat, but not a real beach and no swimming
- the house deck, very enjoyable (especially when it rains, you can at least still be outside!)
- good value of the house for your money
- the monkeys in the backyard!
- lovely Bocas del Toro scenery
- great surfing for all levels / ages
- Javier next door very available
- we confirm July is the rainy season, we had 2 full days of heavy rain where we could not do anything and it rained every morning except for one day, until 10 to 11am. The rain is very very loud in the house. It is fun at the beginning, gets a bit bothering after a few days.
- lots of bugs in Bocas, including during daytime, even at the beach sometimes (Carenero for instance) and at the house. We used a lot of bud spray. For some reason our kids were not as much bothered as we were, good for them!
- kitchenware of the house could be refreshed. Especially the pans.
- the house is built out of one open space with partial walls and out of wood. We did not mind too much as we were one single family but there is little intimacy when in the bathroom, etc.
- maybe because of the rainy season but we did not think the beach close to the house was appealing. It was often non existent because the sea was so high and it is just next to the main road. We never saw anyone swimming there and we did not either.
Thanks a lot Tera for the great vacation! Your house has made our Bocas vacation a great success!!!"
Guest: Stephanie P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015