VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We love this unit! The views are spectacular, both ocean and mountain views from the living room and bedroom. The unit is very well equipped and spotless. The furniture is lovely and comfortable. This is a very spacious unit ideal for a couple and if you have company you can utilize the Murphy bed and make a separate room. The balcony has lovely outdoor furniture, and another beautiful view. Coronado Bay is a beautiful condominium located directly on the beach.The grounds are immaculate and the security is good and the staff are friendly. At Coronado bay you can be as social as you like! We have had many potluck dinners on the 24th floor . It is a very social atmosphere . We have spent 2 winter vacations here and we have seen a large group of vacationers also return .
Coronado has excellent grocery stores and restaurants. It is a good base for exploring Panama, we have done many day trips to various points of interest. One of my favorite places is punta chame, about 30 minutes away. My husband and I walked the beach and encounters only one person in 3 hours! The beaches are beautiful, uncrowded and safe.
We are returning for the 3rd time in 2016.
Lynda and her team have been a pleasure to deal with!..see you again in 2016!"
Guest: KerryDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: August 3, 2015
"I stayed here for nine days in July and really enjoyed myself. The atmosphere is absolutely amazing!! The view of the city from the balcony, the safe feeling of being surrounded by guards, and excellent food and entertainment just minutes away is awesome."
Guest: SatisfiedDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 5, 2015
"We just stayed at Casa Oceana for 10 days. Our party was a family of 4 including 2 kids 3 and 7 year old.
Overall the house is lovely, well maintained and I definitely agree that the location is perfect. We are experienced travelers in Latin America, completely bilingual in Spanish. Our first impression of Bocas was very good, good tourist infrastructure with nice restaurants, well furnished supermarkets, and a very local feeling too, perfect mix. On the downside the village and its first surroundings are very dirty, we are used to local Latin America places but were still surprised. Beaches were clean though.
On our stay and the review of the houses the pluses :
- location of the house. We rented bikes in town and cycled (with 2 young kids) to Bocas every day, to Playa Bluff, to Boca del Drago (a fun trip, and we put the bikes on a taxi on the way back!) We went to Paki Point several times too, very close by and great place to eat, but not a real beach and no swimming
- the house deck, very enjoyable (especially when it rains, you can at least still be outside!)
- good value of the house for your money
- the monkeys in the backyard!
- lovely Bocas del Toro scenery
- great surfing for all levels / ages
- Javier next door very available
- we confirm July is the rainy season, we had 2 full days of heavy rain where we could not do anything and it rained every morning except for one day, until 10 to 11am. The rain is very very loud in the house. It is fun at the beginning, gets a bit bothering after a few days.
- lots of bugs in Bocas, including during daytime, even at the beach sometimes (Carenero for instance) and at the house. We used a lot of bud spray. For some reason our kids were not as much bothered as we were, good for them!
- kitchenware of the house could be refreshed. Especially the pans.
- the house is built out of one open space with partial walls and out of wood. We did not mind too much as we were one single family but there is little intimacy when in the bathroom, etc.
- maybe because of the rainy season but we did not think the beach close to the house was appealing. It was often non existent because the sea was so high and it is just next to the main road. We never saw anyone swimming there and we did not either.
Thanks a lot Tera for the great vacation! Your house has made our Bocas vacation a great success!!!"
Guest: Stephanie P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"We couldn't be happier with our stay. Mireya was very hospitalible and helped us with things to do in the area. Our cabin was very comfortable. There were several wonderful little areas around the property to relax. I would happily return"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 18, 2015