VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We stayed in Villa Pacifica and was wonderful. It's very confortable, beachfront, infinity pool with all that you need. including a great kitchen and outdoor barbecue. Pedasi is a beautiful place with very nice restaurantes and all the services"
Guest: JUAN R.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 15, 2015
"Our stay was just for a weekend which gave us a taste of something we would love to turn to, for a longer stay!
Lynda and Carol were amazing, right from inquiring about the apartment to the last email! Attention to detail and their friendly approach made our stay feel like home.
The apartment was clean, fresh and airy. Floor to ceiling Windows and a great balcony gave magnificent views of the beach and mountains. Even our pooch enjoyed laying on the balcony, basking in the sun!
Great restaurants within walking distance and a supermarket just up the road. The rooftop pool and entertaining area was lovely with spectacular views. Everything was positive about this short vacation!!
Guest: Tracey T.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 11, 2015
"We just stayed at Casa Oceana for 10 days. Our party was a family of 4 including 2 kids 3 and 7 year old.
Overall the house is lovely, well maintained and I definitely agree that the location is perfect. We are experienced travelers in Latin America, completely bilingual in Spanish. Our first impression of Bocas was very good, good tourist infrastructure with nice restaurants, well furnished supermarkets, and a very local feeling too, perfect mix. On the downside the village and its first surroundings are very dirty, we are used to local Latin America places but were still surprised. Beaches were clean though.
On our stay and the review of the houses the pluses :
- location of the house. We rented bikes in town and cycled (with 2 young kids) to Bocas every day, to Playa Bluff, to Boca del Drago (a fun trip, and we put the bikes on a taxi on the way back!) We went to Paki Point several times too, very close by and great place to eat, but not a real beach and no swimming
- the house deck, very enjoyable (especially when it rains, you can at least still be outside!)
- good value of the house for your money
- the monkeys in the backyard!
- lovely Bocas del Toro scenery
- great surfing for all levels / ages
- Javier next door very available
- we confirm July is the rainy season, we had 2 full days of heavy rain where we could not do anything and it rained every morning except for one day, until 10 to 11am. The rain is very very loud in the house. It is fun at the beginning, gets a bit bothering after a few days.
- lots of bugs in Bocas, including during daytime, even at the beach sometimes (Carenero for instance) and at the house. We used a lot of bud spray. For some reason our kids were not as much bothered as we were, good for them!
- kitchenware of the house could be refreshed. Especially the pans.
- the house is built out of one open space with partial walls and out of wood. We did not mind too much as we were one single family but there is little intimacy when in the bathroom, etc.
- maybe because of the rainy season but we did not think the beach close to the house was appealing. It was often non existent because the sea was so high and it is just next to the main road. We never saw anyone swimming there and we did not either.
Thanks a lot Tera for the great vacation! Your house has made our Bocas vacation a great success!!!"
Guest: Stephanie P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"Excellent condo completely equipped with all one would need to truly feel at home. The condo was a fantastic place to stay. Comfortable with every thing you need to kick back and enjoy the pool ocean and surrounding area. Would not hesitate to stay again."
Guest: Ed B.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 11, 2015