VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Paris Arr. 6 (Latin Quarter, St. Germain) reviews
Perfect Place for us!
"Loved our week stay in this adorable, cozy, quaint apartment located on a historic side street of Paris! Perfect place for myself and three teenagers! It was so comfortable and well equipped with so many nice convenient touches! Loved the "chic" French decor! Perfect vibrant location near friendly pubs, cafes, local market, and shops! We loved nearby Paul's, Le Precope, and Cafe de Buci! Great pub and little Mexican cafe right below us were both great for food and fun!Great location for site seeing, short walk to the Seine, Louvre or Luxembourg Gardens! Loved staying here! Would recommend it for anyone!"
Guest: LynDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 29, 2015
"When planning our first trip to Paris, we were unsure of the best location for our stay. After consulting family, friends, travel books and websites, we decided on this Rue de Seine apartment. We could not have been more pleased, as it is a lovely, comfortable place. The bedrooms are at opposite ends of the sitting room/kitchen area, creating a nice layout for two couples or a small family. Kitchen appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils are new, handy and plentiful. We were particularly satisfied with the responsive Wi-Fi connection. The small deck overlooking the inner courtyard provides a relaxing setting for the end of day. When drawn, the substantial, room-darkening bedroom drapes allowed for much-needed jet-lag repair (on their comfortable mattress).
The location is hard to beat: the Seine and the Louvre are reachable by a 5-minute walk; Ile de la Cite is only a bit further. Many restaurants and shops are within a few hundred yards and a small market just steps from the front door.
Bringing it all together are the owner and management team. Katy responded to every question quickly and cheerfully. Joseph and Sean met us on the day of our arrival and ensured that we were settled and comfortable. It all added up to a perfect introduction to Paris"
Guest: Bill A.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 25, 2015
"Stayed at the Corbusier Apt for one week in May with my husband. The apartment was quiet, well maintained and in a great location. The restaurants and boulangerie on the street were great to have so nearby and Eggs & Co. Around the corner was perfect for breakfast or brunch!
Areas that could be improved/need to be noted
- getting the key is a two stop process and very self service. The directions were easy and we had no problems, but for someone who might be getting off a long international flight, it might be more complicated than you want.
- like most rentals, make sure to stop and grab needed items. Minimal support is provided (toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc.)
- don't expect long hot showers. The tank is very small and you have to go lukewarm water with half pressure or all the hot water is gone in 3.5 minutes (I timed it the 2nd shower!)
- bed is a smaller pull down Murphy bed and quite noisy....
- great location near Metroprix (grocery), restaurants, metro stop, shopping, etc.
- apartment was clean and had great WIFI
- location and building was quiet
- good for 2 people, would be pretty small for 3
- nice lighting and sizable bath
- washer worked
- kitchen was stocked with all items needed to cook
- property manager was thorough, detailed and responsive"
Guest: Tiffany D.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 30, 2015
"A great stay in a trendy area in this stylish apartment. Very quiet with the location in the back of the building. The apartment is very stylish and has everything you could possibly need. We were surrounded by great restaurants and wonderful shopping. We could walk to many, many of the sites that you want to see. The local office was most helpful. We want to return again and stay in this lovely apartment!"
Guest: beDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 19, 2014