VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Paris Arr. 6 (Latin Quarter, St. Germain) reviews
Perfect Place to Stay in Paris!
"This apartment is wonderful in all aspects. It was the perfect 5-night home-base for my wife and I and another couple. We loved the atmosphere, the amenities, the hospitality, and most of all the location. It is in the heart of the Latin Quarter, very near Place St. Michel -- a great jumping-off place for all the great sights of Paris -- and steps from the Metro. It has a newly remodeled bathroom, nicely appointed kitchen, cozy living room, and comfortable beds. Bedrooms are on the small side, but you want to be out in Paris until bedtime, right, so that was not a problem for us. Jean-Pierre is VERY welcoming, and his communication (before, during, and after our stay) was always prompt, accurate, and reliable -- he went out of his way to help us get settled, even going so far as to help us turn in our rental car when we arrived. I would stay there again in a heartbeat, and I can highly recommend this awesome little apartment!"
Guest: Tom R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015
"This is the absolute perfect location in Paris. Central to so many things, and the area right around the apartment is nice to stay in too. So many restaurants and shops. Great value for having an entire apartment. Don't worry about the stairs unless you have major health problems. You really get use to them, and the apartment is so worth it anyways. Good, fast internet wifi. Phillips is so quick in response and easy to work with. We will definitely be back to this property. I could never imagine staying in a hotel in Paris again, not even the fanciest one. I would take this over the, all."
Guest: Nathaniel P.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 30, 2015
"My wife and I enjoyed the 'Dauphine' apartment for its location, comfort and convenience. Being a short walk from the Ile, St Germain and right on the river makes the location perfect for Left Bank fans as well as those who like to stroll the Seine. The apartment's quirky charm maximizes the use of space while providing a nice sitting area and full use of of a kitchen and bathroom. The host is quite good at making our arrival and departure easy and convenient. The loft bed is firm and comfortable. Plenty of hot water in the shower. A very nice and large window facing the courtyard. In all, a place worth visiting and considering for our return trip!"
Guest: ChrisDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 3, 2015
"Stayed at the Corbusier Apt for one week in May with my husband. The apartment was quiet, well maintained and in a great location. The restaurants and boulangerie on the street were great to have so nearby and Eggs & Co. Around the corner was perfect for breakfast or brunch!
Areas that could be improved/need to be noted
- getting the key is a two stop process and very self service. The directions were easy and we had no problems, but for someone who might be getting off a long international flight, it might be more complicated than you want.
- like most rentals, make sure to stop and grab needed items. Minimal support is provided (toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc.)
- don't expect long hot showers. The tank is very small and you have to go lukewarm water with half pressure or all the hot water is gone in 3.5 minutes (I timed it the 2nd shower!)
- bed is a smaller pull down Murphy bed and quite noisy....
- great location near Metroprix (grocery), restaurants, metro stop, shopping, etc.
- apartment was clean and had great WIFI
- location and building was quiet
- good for 2 people, would be pretty small for 3
- nice lighting and sizable bath
- washer worked
- kitchen was stocked with all items needed to cook
- property manager was thorough, detailed and responsive"
Guest: Tiffany D.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 30, 2015