"1. The apartment is in an area where tourists are a minority, and where real Romans live. This means that nearby restaurants and shops are good value. There are bus stops right outside which go to useful places frequently. Yet, all major central tourist attractions, like the Colosseum and Piazza Navona, are in easy walking distance.
2. The apartment is on the fourth floor of a building dating from the 1880s. The building has a concierge during the day, a heavy secure front door into the street, and the apartment itself is very secure, and, above all, quiet.
3. Inside, the apartment is clean, well-maintained, and reflects the extra care that a combined owner/agent/manager brings. The decor is modern and very pleasing indeed. The kitchen is well-equipped for self-catering, if required.
4. The beds are very comfortable, and the toilets/bathrooms are of a high standard. There is plenty of hanging space, with very few cupboards that are locked and unusable.
5. There is free Internet and Wi-Fi, and the TVs are linked to all major international channels.
6. The owner, Silvio, is available and very helpful. His offer to provide transport to and from the airport is a godsend. Fiumicino is even more disorganised than usual. It took 90 minutes for our baggage to arrive. Yet, the driver, that Silvio had arranged, waited for us, and things got easier the moment we came under his wing.
7. We really enjoyed our stay in this apartment and would visit again, without any second thought.
8. We’ve tried to be objective in this assessment, but it is very hard to find any fault at all."
Guest: Margaret R.
Date of Stay: October 2015
Review Submitted: October 24, 2015