VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Arezzo Province reviews
Vacances en Toscane
"Nous avons passé 5 jours formidables au moulin très joliment restauré avec son jardin magnifique et sa piscine très spacieuse et très bien entretenue. Le gîte était bien organisé et nous n'avons manqué de rien. Francesca et Gloria nous ont formidablement accueilli. Nous avons passé un moment très agréable à Sienne et sur le retour il y a un grand parc avec des sculptures contemporaines qui est très bien à visiter avec des enfants."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 1, 2015
"My wife I enjoyed 5 glorious nights in the heart of Tuscany in August 2015. Some highlights for us:
1. The tomatoes, grapes, apples, peaches and pears were all in peak season
2. We were about an hour away from everywhere we wanted to go (Siena, Florence) but on a couple of the days we didn't go anywhere - we just wanted to be quiet and relaxed
3. We ran all through the countryside on dirt roads, up to a tower, through vineyards, it was nothing short of magical
4. Sara and Allen were welcoming and incredible: a stocked kitchen awaited us, linens that smelled like they had been dried in a summer breeze, the house spotless
5. There was a great community library that we took advantage of in the house and a bunch of board games too
6. The local grocery store was huge and had fantastic selections so we didn't eat out except for once during our 6 days - we chose to go "home" and eat there
It was everything we hoped that Tuscany would be. Added bonus: even though it was high 30's outside the house stayed cool and breeze without air conditioning."
Guest: JD from AustinDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015