VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"From start to finish, this vacation rental experience tops them all. Mike, the owner, was so easy to work with, the Villa is beyond amazing, and Vladimir, the concierge put the trip over the top. Vlad was so attentive, making every effort to ensure we had a stress free vacation. I don't know how we've traveled all these years without him! The pictures of the Villa don't even begin to do it justice. Absolutely Spectacular! Thanks, Mike & Vlad, for making our family vacation one we will never forget."
Guest: MelissaDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 30, 2015
Great experience for the whole family - Sunset Penthouse
"We experienced Cabo for the first time in Spring 2015 and what a lovely time myself, my husband and our 3 kids had. We rented A706 - a spacious four bedroom penthouse through Marina Sol Premier Properties and they delivered exactly as they advertise, plus as a bonus they also now have free unlimited worldwide calling in all their properties they rent out. Kids were at Medano beach almost every day and it was so close by, we were there within a 2 minute walk. Sure glad we did not have to rent a car or think about driving anywhere. We would recommend Marina Sol to anyone with kids as it is very safe and lots of activities to keep them busy. We also very much enjoyed walking around the big Marina and went on a Sunset cruise aboard the Cabo Rey and it was a lot of fun being out on the water with our kids."
Guest: Peter BDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 5, 2015
"I hosted a girls weekend in Cabo for my 40th birthday with 9 of us, and we had the most amazing time staying at Villa Maria! The reality was even better than the pictures promised, and the service was hands-down the best! The house is amazing and is a truly wonderful location for a group gathering. Service was excellent and everything we needed was taken care of from beginning to end - from airport transportation to our welcome margarita reception, our catered dinner the last evening with Cabo Chef Services and everything in between... absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend Villa Maria to anyone searching for a trip to paradise in Cabo, and I am hoping to return again soon."
Guest: CindyDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 10, 2015
"My first contact with Chuck was in December 2014 to see if his condo was available for a trip in February 2015 and Chuck responded back very quickly and was very responsive to my questions. Once I decided to book the condo, Chuck gave me a confirmation number that was used to check in. If you have booked other properties through VRBO you usually have to sign a contract but the process that Chuck uses does not require you to sign documents and we had no issues.
- Check in at the resort was very easy. I gave the front desk my confirmation number and they checked us in and showed us to our room. The resort is cashless so they will require you to put a "hold" on a credit card when you arrive and then you can true up your bill when you leave.
- The resort complex is vey nice and the staff is friendly and very attentive. The work out room has all of the items you need to get in a nice workout. The grocery store has the staples you need in case you run out of something. You can dine at any of the establishments on the 3 properties. The pizza, tacos and sports bar are very good.
- The condo was nice and it had all of the items required to have a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable and the master bathroom was very nice. The condo is well stocked with cooking utensils as well.
- Wireless internet is available around the resort area but it is not available in the room. The condo does have a port to plug in your laptop (bring along a cord) or if you travel with a small wireless router you can plug that in and create a wireless connection.
- We did not rent a car but used Esteban at Trans Pacifico and that worked out really nice to get from/to the airport. If you want to take a taxi to downtown or to Wal-Mart to get groceries it is $10.00. Wal-Mart is about 1.5 - 2 miles away and we walked there to get groceries and then took a cab back. Cabs are waiting at Wal-Mart so no concerns about getting back to the resort.
- The only negative I would have (and this is not Chuck's issue) is that you will get asked about 100 times per day if you would like to buy silver, plates, hats....while lounging in the chairs by the ocean. If you stay up by the pool you will not have an issue because the sellers are not allowed on the property. When you go into town you will also get asked to buy the above items as well as timeshares.
Overall this condo is great and Chuck was wonderful to work with. Thanks Chuck!"
Guest: Glenn R.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 20, 2015