VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My first contact with Chuck was in December 2014 to see if his condo was available for a trip in February 2015 and Chuck responded back very quickly and was very responsive to my questions. Once I decided to book the condo, Chuck gave me a confirmation number that was used to check in. If you have booked other properties through VRBO you usually have to sign a contract but the process that Chuck uses does not require you to sign documents and we had no issues.
- Check in at the resort was very easy. I gave the front desk my confirmation number and they checked us in and showed us to our room. The resort is cashless so they will require you to put a "hold" on a credit card when you arrive and then you can true up your bill when you leave.
- The resort complex is vey nice and the staff is friendly and very attentive. The work out room has all of the items you need to get in a nice workout. The grocery store has the staples you need in case you run out of something. You can dine at any of the establishments on the 3 properties. The pizza, tacos and sports bar are very good.
- The condo was nice and it had all of the items required to have a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable and the master bathroom was very nice. The condo is well stocked with cooking utensils as well.
- Wireless internet is available around the resort area but it is not available in the room. The condo does have a port to plug in your laptop (bring along a cord) or if you travel with a small wireless router you can plug that in and create a wireless connection.
- We did not rent a car but used Esteban at Trans Pacifico and that worked out really nice to get from/to the airport. If you want to take a taxi to downtown or to Wal-Mart to get groceries it is $10.00. Wal-Mart is about 1.5 - 2 miles away and we walked there to get groceries and then took a cab back. Cabs are waiting at Wal-Mart so no concerns about getting back to the resort.
- The only negative I would have (and this is not Chuck's issue) is that you will get asked about 100 times per day if you would like to buy silver, plates, hats....while lounging in the chairs by the ocean. If you stay up by the pool you will not have an issue because the sellers are not allowed on the property. When you go into town you will also get asked to buy the above items as well as timeshares.
Overall this condo is great and Chuck was wonderful to work with. Thanks Chuck!"
Guest: Glenn R.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 20, 2015
"We had 8 of us girls stay for 6 days. The condo is exactly as pictured. Having 3 bathrooms with 8 women was awesome. The grounds, pool, beach front and restaurants were outstanding. We had to the best server by the pool, Jorge, who take care of us all week! 15 minute walk to town or a taxi ride for about $2/person. The 3 resorts are in one gated community - even taxi drivers have to check-in and out with the gate keeper and have a room number. We also went to the The Desert Spa at Del Arco. Needless to say, after we went on Monday - we scheduled another round for Wednesday. Highly recommend the spa and the staff was great - very accommodating with so many of us. Definitely would go back!"
Guest: Jessica M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 18, 2015
"We had a great week in Cabo for our family of four (older teens). The 3 bedroom Villa was larger than expected; very clean and private. Great View. The Pool, hot tubs, sauna and workout facilities were all excellent. We didn't eat at the property restaurants but cooked all our meals primarily on the grill which worked wonderfully. In advance of the trip the owner was extremely responsive to our questions which ensured a smooth check in upon arrival. Could easy share this with another couple/family. Lots of families with kids of all ages. Location is amongst the best in all of Cabo. One of the few parts of the beach you can use. Close enough to walk into town or only a 5 minute taxi. Would definitely consider return to Cabo and Villa La Estancia."
Guest: dmjDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 6, 2015