VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My first contact with Chuck was in December 2014 to see if his condo was available for a trip in February 2015 and Chuck responded back very quickly and was very responsive to my questions. Once I decided to book the condo, Chuck gave me a confirmation number that was used to check in. If you have booked other properties through VRBO you usually have to sign a contract but the process that Chuck uses does not require you to sign documents and we had no issues.
- Check in at the resort was very easy. I gave the front desk my confirmation number and they checked us in and showed us to our room. The resort is cashless so they will require you to put a "hold" on a credit card when you arrive and then you can true up your bill when you leave.
- The resort complex is vey nice and the staff is friendly and very attentive. The work out room has all of the items you need to get in a nice workout. The grocery store has the staples you need in case you run out of something. You can dine at any of the establishments on the 3 properties. The pizza, tacos and sports bar are very good.
- The condo was nice and it had all of the items required to have a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable and the master bathroom was very nice. The condo is well stocked with cooking utensils as well.
- Wireless internet is available around the resort area but it is not available in the room. The condo does have a port to plug in your laptop (bring along a cord) or if you travel with a small wireless router you can plug that in and create a wireless connection.
- We did not rent a car but used Esteban at Trans Pacifico and that worked out really nice to get from/to the airport. If you want to take a taxi to downtown or to Wal-Mart to get groceries it is $10.00. Wal-Mart is about 1.5 - 2 miles away and we walked there to get groceries and then took a cab back. Cabs are waiting at Wal-Mart so no concerns about getting back to the resort.
- The only negative I would have (and this is not Chuck's issue) is that you will get asked about 100 times per day if you would like to buy silver, plates, hats....while lounging in the chairs by the ocean. If you stay up by the pool you will not have an issue because the sellers are not allowed on the property. When you go into town you will also get asked to buy the above items as well as timeshares.
Overall this condo is great and Chuck was wonderful to work with. Thanks Chuck!"
Guest: Glenn R.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 20, 2015
"Wow, I don't really know where to start. My family and I arrived after Christmas and it was just breathtaking. Kris's unit has a beautiful view of the ocean and pools. The resort is truly top-of-the-line in every way: friendly, helpful, fast service, and great amenities: multiple pools, hot tubs, swim-up bar, restaurant, room service, PRIVATE BEACH, and a great tourism desk. You will not be disappointed. The location is great too. You can walk up the beach and even into to town, or just take a short cab ride... it's nice to be close to town but also far enough away that it's quiet and you have nothing but the ocean to take in."
Guest: Maxwell L.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"We had a family reunion and were able to get multiple villas at Villa La Estancia. The location of this resort is perfect walking distance to the beach and restaurants, every restaurant we went to had amazing authentic cultured food! We traveled with various families and young children, this resort has a family friendly environment which made it for a great relaxing vacation."
Guest: Chloe V.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
"Been coming to Cabo for years, at least once a year, decided to bring the whole family (2 year old daughter, wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her two kids) this time and had an amazing time, everyone loved it. The unit was incredible! Balcony is like an apartment unto itself, with great views to the ocean and pools. Wish I could live here year around. We usually stay at smaller boutique properties because we don't like the circus of the big resorts. Villa la Estancia, despite being big, never felt crowded and the grounds were impeccable. Great service and staff, great pool for kids and plenty of quiet places to relax. You won't be disappointed, everything as described and better. Looking forward to returning next year with the rest of the family :) Jana was extremely helpful throughout the process, thank you again!"
Guest: Evan K.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 21, 2015