VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I have stayed at Casa de Amigos three times and it is my favorite retreat in Baja/East Cape! Elegant, serene, spacious, comfortable, private, ocean views from every room, safe, well maintained, beach access and close to Los Barriles.
Highlights: kayaking, SUP, yoga on upstair patios, relaxing by the infinity pool overlooking the Sea of Cortez, walks on the beach, fresh and delicious traditional meals prepared by Norma, and grilled shrimp tacos at El Viejo in Los Barriles.
The owners are hospitable and responsive. I strongly recommend this five star casa for your most memorable vacation in Baja/East Cape!"
Guest: ShariDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 3, 2015
"This villa is amazing! From the views to the spacious living areas. Everything was clean and in working order. The beds were comfortable and both rooms were very nice, even though we never used the second bedroom, it was nice to see and know this villa could easily fit my family of 5 should they come down. The property is well kept and the pool is beautiful.We never had a problem finding a chair to lay on. Towels were readily available and picked up in a timely manner. The food is great and although we were debating on the all inclusive or not, we decided to not get it. The staff is very friendly and always has a warm smile, it sure makes a difference. As for the owner, Lance, I can not put into words how friendly and patient this man is. I was so hesitant to visit Mexico because I'm just that person, but Lance didn't pressure me into visiting but rather made me feel very comfortable. He was right!! I felt safe at and around the villa and even in downtown. Lance has many great ideas and places to eat. We tried many of his recommendations and have no regrets. He answered my many questions and emails promptly and always had a great attitude. I can not be more thankful to have chosen this villa and owner for my first stay in Cabo. I hope to return to this very same villa very soon!!"
Guest: Heidy P.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 14, 2015
"My dog and I spent a fantastic two months at the ranch! There were so many positives I am sure I cannot list them all; but here is an attempt:
• Conditions were just as described: a working ranch surrounded by wildlife and orchards and amazing, courteous staff (Hugo – head ranch man, Anjelica – housekeeper extraordinaire!, Vincente – ranch hand).
• Most of our stay was at the Casita de Caballos. Perfect for one or two people. Or, in my case, one person and one dog.
• Being a dog lover is important here, as there are five “ranch dogs”. They are all friendly rescue dogs and if I understand correctly Dirk has rescued most; if not all from troubled lives and brought them here to this serene place.
• There is a quick walk to the beach from the ranch and it makes for an amazing sunset stroll! Just ask Hugo for a flashlight and listen to the sound of the waves for direction.
• If you want to do something other than the beach there is a tennis court at the ranch, as well as a well-used, but still use-able gym area and basketball court and a small, serene pool.
If you find yourself lucky enough to stay here, please know that Dirk will go out of his way to arrange things before hand and make sure you are settled in. And once you are, Hugo and Anjelica will make sure your stay is more than pleasant.
This is a place I would stay again and I would recommend to anyone who wants to visit Todos Santos “off the beaten path”."
Guest: ajanesDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: April 2, 2015