VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Loreto reviews
"The owners are exceptional on making sure your stay is awesome. The local people are super sweet. Felt totally safe . The mountains are beautiful and a great place to explore,"
Guest: L H.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: December 29, 2014
"This was our second consecutive year staying in Nopolo, otherwise known as Loreto Bay. The golf course has improved, we met and made more new friends, and our accommodations couldn't have been better. The Casa was well maintained, very nicely and tastefully decorated, and well equipped with everything we needed to make wonderful meals. You can do as little as you want; relax with a book on the roof-top patio or laze on the beach on a less windy day, or you can be as active as you want; hiking some amazing canyons, golfing on the ever improving golf course, whale watching, kayaking, or driving to many of the beautiful white sand beaches of Bahia Concepcion. There is something very peaceful and relaxing about the Sea of Cortez and a quiet, yet friendly stay in Nopolo is worth the trip."
Guest: LouDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 23, 2015
"The casita is located at the front of the house, yet you have total access for the incredible views that Loreto has to offer ( at the back) . I didn't want to leave ! The casita itself is comfortable - fully stocked kitchen , comfy bed and everything you could need including bottled water . We spent most of our time outside on the patio - mesmerized - while sipping our margaritas! The water was clear and great for swimming . You do need a car - it's not that far to town , but I wouldn't want to walk it at night . Great places to eat in town , a trip to isla Coronado is a must . We also dove with land and Sea diving - Sarah was a very good dive master . I will defiantly stay here again ."
Guest: virginia m.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 20, 2015
"There is something about Loreto Bay that makes time slow down. Or maybe it's that you take the time to stop and appreciate all of the small things. In any case, attention to detail isn't something missed by Jon and Felicia. The home is beautifully decorated and fully furnished. The beds are comfy, the rooms are open and bright, and and the shot glasses are a riot! (Seriously, if nothing else in my recommendation compels you, come for the shot glasses!)
While I was here for only a week, I read two books which I wholly credit to the thoughtfulness of the seating arrangements. There's honestly not a bad seat in the house. All counted, there 6 spots to quietly sit content with a drink and a good read:
1. The living room is opened up to the garden fountain in the courtyard by three tall french doors, and the couch that faces them is plush and comfy.
2. The small breakfast table in the courtyard keeps you in the open air, but is close enough to the smells and conversation of the kitchen as to not make you feel left out.
3. The roof comes complete with a couple of west facing lounge chairs and is a perfect place to hang out during sunset.
4. Beneath the awning, there is a large grill, a sink, and an outdoor table for 4. It was the best place to sit and chat with friends as we grilled up the day's catch. Once the sun went down, the lights came on automatically and made for a nice touch.
5. The master bathroom boasts a huge tub. Honestly, it was more like a small pool! It was around 85 degrees while we were there, so a cool soak really helped to round out a long day at the beach.
6. On the very top of the house is a beautiful spiral staircase that leads to a lookout tower. This was definitely my favorite. It's upholstered and well lit and offers a 360 degree view of the village. There's even a ceiling fan and strings of LED lights beneath the seats for an intimate ambiance.
I haven't a bad thing to say about this home. The walk from the beach is gorgeous and short, there's an outdoor shower to rinse all the sand off, and the activities are diverse and tons of fun. I hope to visit again soon, but I need to find more good books first!"
Guest: NoelDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 8, 2015