VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My first time in Baja, I was lucky to have been tipped off about Baja Robert's by friends.
Extremely relaxing. The surf lulls you to sleep and is a beautiful backdrop to one's entire vacation. I even recorded the surf on my iPhone and have created a sound-loop with it that I can listen to at night back at home here in the States.
While I was there, I got to experience a roof-top multi-media concert at sunset that attracted a remarkable collection of people from the surrounding community and featured a talented guitarist.
Trips to Todos Santos, Las Palmas beach, the Sierra Laguna mountains showed me the variety available in Baja. I'm definitely going back!"
Guest: DavidDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 19, 2015
"My dog and I spent a fantastic two months at the ranch! There were so many positives I am sure I cannot list them all; but here is an attempt:
• Conditions were just as described: a working ranch surrounded by wildlife and orchards and amazing, courteous staff (Hugo – head ranch man, Anjelica – housekeeper extraordinaire!, Vincente – ranch hand).
• Most of our stay was at the Casita de Caballos. Perfect for one or two people. Or, in my case, one person and one dog.
• Being a dog lover is important here, as there are five “ranch dogs”. They are all friendly rescue dogs and if I understand correctly Dirk has rescued most; if not all from troubled lives and brought them here to this serene place.
• There is a quick walk to the beach from the ranch and it makes for an amazing sunset stroll! Just ask Hugo for a flashlight and listen to the sound of the waves for direction.
• If you want to do something other than the beach there is a tennis court at the ranch, as well as a well-used, but still use-able gym area and basketball court and a small, serene pool.
If you find yourself lucky enough to stay here, please know that Dirk will go out of his way to arrange things before hand and make sure you are settled in. And once you are, Hugo and Anjelica will make sure your stay is more than pleasant.
This is a place I would stay again and I would recommend to anyone who wants to visit Todos Santos “off the beaten path”."
Guest: ajanesDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: April 2, 2015
"Our family, 2 adults & a 2yr old girl had the most wonderful vacation at the casita. Woke up everyday & went off to Cerritos for swimming & surfing. Mid-day nap & yoga in the shade at Casa Paloma broke up the day & kept us from sunburn. In the afternoon we explored other beaches, the towns of Todos Santos & Pescadero. This house is the perfect balance of active & relaxation options. The location is perfect to explore the area & also stay home and feel all alone on the beach. Most days we saw breeching whales & every evening we enjoyed amazing sunsets."
Guest: skcDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 14, 2015
"Casa Don Cardon is a perfect vacation getaway for a couple. Very attractive and modern design, is a very nice location - no more than 10 minutes north of Todos Santos town centre, with a nice ocean view across the road from the ocean. Far enough from the road that traffic noise is a non factor and close enough that you can hear the waves breaking on the beach. We saw plenty of whales most days and great birds in the mornings. Rocco was a fine host - prompt in his dealings with us and full of useful information on things to do in the area. The kitchen is well equipped, the bathroom attractive and easy to use and the bed very comfortable. Lots of room for two people to relax and enjoy one of the nicest and easiest spots to vacation in the Baja."
Guest: John W.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 4, 2015