This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- Five Star Villa: Private, Sun-Filled, Luxury-Golf-Pool-Relax 5 Bedrooms 6.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Other San Jose del Cabo Properties #367098ha
- Baja Home, Walk to Beach in Spa Buena Vista, East Cape, Los Barriles 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Los Barriles #368541ha
- Elegant, Secluded Modern Villa with Spectacular Ocean Views, Pool and Beach. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Other San Jose del Cabo Properties #363809ha
$600 per week 7 night min stay
$350 - $400 per night 3 night min stay
- Villa La Estancia - Luxury Oceanfront Resort on Medano Beach 2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Blue Sea #147388ha
$120 per night 3 night min stay
$500 per week 7 night min stay
- Ocean View Beach Front in Cabo Fully Renovated Condo Kept and Very Clean 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2 Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties #3001635ha
- Peace, Serenity, Comfort - 1st Floor Condo at Paraiso Del Mar 2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 La Paz #906574ha
$800 per week 7 night min stay
- Beach Front 5 Star Luxury Resort 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 5 Other Cabo San Lucas Properties #946098ha
- Luxury Ocean View Villa La Estancia - 2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Other Cabo San Lucas Properties #128139ha
- Beach Front Condo Playa Costa Azul 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 3 Other San Jose del Cabo Properties #220356ha
- Villa La Estancia Ocean View Condo 2 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties #313642ha
$480 per week 7 night min stay
- November & April Oceanfront Cabo Villa in 5 Star Luxury Resort 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Cabo San Lucas Country Club #341637ha
- Sea of Cortez Oceanfront Condo--Paraiso Del Mar 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 La Paz #352984ha
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Luca Ocean View Luxury Villa 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2 Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties #352044ha
- Whale Watching from Your Balcony Studio 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2-4 Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties #3511785ha
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Casa with Tropical Gardens and Pool 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Loreto #124666
- Luxury Grand Mayan Resort & Retreat: Top of the Line!! 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Other San Jose del Cabo Properties #994121ha
Baja California Sur Travel Tips
Family Fun at Baja California Sur Vacation Rentals
Baja California Sur is a great family destination. The vacation homes available vary in size and some can accommodate up to 16 people. This means that you can enjoy a vacation with your siblings and their extended families, and have a whale of a time enjoying the beaches and other activities together. There are a number of well-known resort towns along the coast and many vacation rentals available in each town. Some of the more well-known vacation areas include Todos Santos, San Jose Del Cabo, Tortuga, La Paz, and La Ribera. Favorite activities include fishing and golf, although there are plenty of other activities to keep the kids occupied. The beaches are great for building sandcastles, although the sea can sometimes be a bit too rough for swimming. Many of the vacation homes have swimming pools where you can cool off from the Mexican heat.
Seasons to Visit Baja California Sur Beach Houses
Baja California Sur enjoys a year-round hot climate. For some people, the summer months of June through August may be a bit too extreme but still many families come to enjoy their vacations during this time of year. Possibly the better time to visit is December through April when the weather is slightly milder and temperatures aren’t quite as hot. You can still enjoy warm sunshine each day and if the evenings get a bit chilly, you can always light up the fireplace to keep warm.
Luxury and Comfort at Baja California Sur Resorts
You can enjoy sweeping views of the Sea of Cortez from the bedroom of your vacation villa. Wake up each morning with the sea peaking over the water and glistening in the early dawn. Large shaded decks provide the ideal place to enjoy meals and socialize with family and friends. Take a batch of your favorite books and enjoy reading in a hammock while the warm breeze blows overhead. If you enjoy watching the waves, you may be fortunate to spot whales, dolphins or rays playing in the waves below. You will find that most villas are extremely spacious with multiple dining and living areas suitable for groups vacationing together. Modern and well-equipped kitchens make holiday catering easy. Some villas offer the services of a cook or house manager who will take care of groceries and preparing meals upon request. Bedrooms have ceiling fans or air conditioners to provide respite from the heat. This means that you are able to enjoy the warm climate without feeling discomfort.
Things to See and Do near Baja California Sur Vacation Rentals
One of the favorite activities on the Baja California Sur peninsula is fishing. Often, you can fish from the beach right outside your vacation home which negates the need to get in your car and travel anywhere. If you would like to head out and try to catch some of the big game fish such as marlin, tuna, dorado or wahoo then it’s best to join a fishing charter. The boats go out daily from the local marinas and are crewed by professional skippers that know where to find the fish. Be sure to take a wide-brimmed hat and loads of sunscreen, otherwise you may come back looking like a lobster yourself. There are several luxury health spas in the region where you can enjoy some pampering treatments and beauty therapy. This is an ideal way to spend your day when your spouse heads to one of the top-quality golf courses in the area.