- Playa Las Tortugas (Turtle Beach)
- Punta de Mita (Punta Mita)
- Punta del Burro
- Punta Esmeralda
- Real del Mar
- Rincon de Guayabitos
$145 - $230 per night 2-3 night min stay
$1,750 per week 7 night min stay
$150 - $357 per night 3-7 night min stay
$850 per week 3 night min stay
- Charming Villa on Peaceful Gated Peninsula 2 Bedrooms+ 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Platanitos #288549ha
$650 - $950 per week 7 night min stay
- Charming Three Story Villa - Beachfront Gated Community 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Bucerias #155141ha
$185 per night 4 night min stay
$220 - $230 per night 3 night min stay
$125 - $157 per night 2 night min stay
$100 - $130 per night 3-7 night min stay
$1,200 - $1,800 per week 7 night min stay
$910 - $1,820 per week 7 night min stay
$130 - $155 per night 3 night min stay
$3,150 per week 7 night min stay
$175 - $250 per night 3-6 night min stay
$250 - $450 per night 4-7 night min stay
$155 per night 3 night min stay
$136 per night 3 night min stay
- The Most Incredible Views in Sayulita from Cancion Del Mar 6 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 20 Sayulita #141796ha
C$750 per week - CAD 7 night min stay
$195 per night 3 night min stay
- Aug is Avail @ Playa Royale 3 Bedroon Condo 8th Fl W/ Ocean View 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Paradise Village Resort & Spa #176671ha
- Luxury Oceanfront Vacation Home Near Puerto Vallarta and Punta De Mita 5 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 La Cruz de Huanacaxtle #174253ha
$600 - $800 per night 2-4 night min stay
- Panoramic Oceanview Penthouse, Jack Nicklaus Golf, Best Views in Punta Mita 4 Bedrooms+ 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Lagos del Mar #190756ha
$90 - $140 per night 6-7 night min stay
- Aug-Sept is Avail @ Playa Royale 2 Bedroon Condo 8th Fl W/ Ocean View 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Other Paradise Village Properties #176710ha
$175 - $300 per night 4-7 night min stay
- Beautiful Unique Villa Beachfront 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Marival Residences #294987ha
$1,700 - $2,500 per week 7 night min stay
- Oceanfront 3BR Corner with Stunning Views Near Paradise Village 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Other Nuevo Vallarta Properties #932161ha
- Luxury Home in Rincon De Guayabitos 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Rincon de Guayabitos #357405ha
- Beachfront Condo Resort. Friendly and Affordable. 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Bucerias #356006ha
- 2 BR/1 BA Mediterranean-Style Casita on the Beach 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 San Francisco (San Pancho) #147373ha
- One Block to the Beach and Downtown!!! Beautifully Remodeled and Decorated 1 Bedroom+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #909532ha
- Paradisio Pelicanos: Luxury Beachfront Condo for Fabulous Vacation 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Punta Esmeralda #184695ha
- Beach View Condo that Exemplifies Elegant Pacific Coast Living Studio 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8-10 La Cruz de Huanacaxtle #3489267ha
- Charming Casa and Casita Combination 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #207154ha
- Oceanfront - Ultimate Luxury Private Beach House with Pool 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Sayulita #291903ha
$425 - $1,000 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Sayulita Home Overlooking Ocean & Mountains Studio+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #100038ha
Nayarit Travel Tips
Riviera Nayarit Vacation Rentals Offer an Eclectic Mix of Fun
Riviera Nayarit, located at the heart of Banderas Bay vacations, allows for a truly wonderful vacation. The destinations along the coastline bring together a variety of cultures, accommodations, and attractions. When you stay in Riviera Nayarit vacation rentals, you are walking into the world of real Mexican adventure, regardless of your budget. There are so many things to see and do that you will definitely want to visit the region year after year.
Your Mexican adventure will have an eclectic mix of fun and excitement unlike any other. In fact, you may feel that you have found a little piece of heaven on earth. Stretching from the lovely town of Jarretaderas to Lo de Marcos, the area will ensure your time spent here will be filled with an amazing and unforgettable array of sights, sounds, and activities. The Riviera Nayarit encompasses every interest, so that even the most demanding traveler will be satisfied. The possibilities for fun are simply endless.
Eating is Half the Fun
During your Riviera Nayarit travel, you will find that food is definitely the focus in this wonderful beachfront town. There are so many dishes and local favorites to choose from that you may gain a pant size or two while on vacation! Travelers can dine off the street or settle into any of the quaint seafood, Mexican, and tapas restaurants night after night and never eat the same thing twice.
If you are dining on a budget, your best bet is to head to the middle of town and check out the square. The local vendors in the city center often sell birria, which is a local goat stew, and tacos from their hand-driven carts. On the hottest of summer days, you will also find shaved ice with homemade guava and other delicious syrups.
Where to Shop
Whenever you go on vacation, it is always a great idea to bring a souvenir home or even a few gifts for your friends and family. Just south of the town square, you will find row upon row of street vendors selling various arts, crafts, and collectibles. You will also find your fair share of t-shirt stands. Other than the street vendors, there really is not much shopping in Riviera Nayarit. What you will get is plenty of that small-town vibe and handmade crafts.
Choose Riviera Nayarit Resorts Instead of Hotels
Why stay in a stuffy hotel when you have your pick of Riviera Nayarit resorts? The accommodations in town range from the most luxurious resorts and hotels to the most modern rentals any family could hope for. Whether you are traveling for your honeymoon or a family adventure, there will be a lodging solution that meets your needs. No matter what, you will return home both refreshed and rejuvenated.
Things to do in Riviera Nayarit
Believe it or not, you will never run out of things to do in Riviera Nayarit. The region has quickly become known as a golf-lover’s dream with seven world-class golf courses to choose from. If golfing really is not your thing, there is a wide variety of other activities in the area. Get a taste of the region’s true essence by taking a tour of the city. If fun in the sun is more your cup of tea, there is plenty of surf and sand! Spend your days snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, whale-watching, surfing, or sailing. With more than 50 miles of unadulterated beaches, you will not run out of outdoor fun. It is guaranteed you will have the experience of a lifetime.
When to Visit Riviera Nayarit
Getting to Riviera Nayarit has become quite easy in recent years. In fact, more and more flights are added all the time. Though you can basically have your pick of flights coming in and out of the region, when is the best time to visit? The weather is basically beautiful any time of year with a mild tropical climate. The average temperature is 77 degrees F, so whether you want to escape a harsh winter or a smoldering summer, Riviera Nayarit is your best bet!