- Punta de Mita (Punta Mita)
- Punta del Burro
- Punta Esmeralda
- Punta Negra
- Real del Mar
- Rincon de Guayabitos
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$195 per night 3 night min stay
$190 - $370 per night 4-7 night min stay
- Location, Location, Location! - Luxury Condo Priced to Fill. 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Other Punta de Mita (Punta Mita) Properties #956598ha
C$700 per week - CAD 7 night min stay
- Panoramic Oceanview Penthouse, Jack Nicklaus Golf, Best Views in Punta Mita 4 Bedrooms+ 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Other Punta de Mita (Punta Mita) Properties #190756ha
$170 - $275 per night 4-7 night min stay
$250 - $300 per night 4-7 night min stay
$850 per week 3 night min stay
- Beautiful Unique Villa Beachfront 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Other Nuevo Vallarta Properties #294987ha
- Villa Violeta: a Stunning Mexican Hideaway 8 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 18 San Francisco (San Pancho) #340962ha
$175 - $375 per night 3 night min stay
- Luxury Home in Rincon De Guayabitos 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Rincon de Guayabitos #357405ha
$115 - $135 per night 1-7 night min stay
- Beachfront Condo Resort. Friendly and Affordable. 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Bucerias #356006ha
- Luxury Oceanfront Villas, Gourmet Restaurant, Superior Spa, Infinity Pools 3 Bedrooms+ 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 9 Punta Esmeralda #349424ha
- 2 BR/1 BA Mediterranean-Style Casita on the Beach 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 San Francisco (San Pancho) #147373ha
- One Block to the Beach and Downtown!!! Beautifully Remodeled and Decorated 1 Bedroom+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #909532ha
$425 - $1000 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Paradisio Pelicanos: Luxury Beachfront Condo for Fabulous Vacation 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Punta Esmeralda #184695ha
$250 per night 2 night min stay
$150 per night 2 night min stay
- Charming Casa and Casita Combination 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #207154ha
- Casa Vista Bonita - Vacation on the Beach! 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Bucerias #252030ha
- Oceanfront 3BR Corner with Stunning Views Near Paradise Village 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Other Nuevo Vallarta Properties #932161ha
- Oceanfront - Ultimate Luxury Private Beach House with Pool 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Sayulita #291903ha
- Contemporary Home on Fairway Golf Course 'El Tigre' Nuevo Vallarta 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Nuevo Vallarta #3519415ha
- Sayulita Home Overlooking Ocean & Mountains Studio+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Sayulita #100038ha
Nayarit Travel Tips
Riviera Nayarit Vacation Rentals Offer an Eclectic Mix of Fun
Riviera Nayarit, located at the heart of Banderas Bay vacations, allows for a truly wonderful vacation. The destinations along the coastline bring together a variety of cultures, accommodations, and attractions. When you stay in Riviera Nayarit vacation rentals, you are walking into the world of real Mexican adventure, regardless of your budget. There are so many things to see and do that you will definitely want to visit the region year after year.
Your Mexican adventure will have an eclectic mix of fun and excitement unlike any other. In fact, you may feel that you have found a little piece of heaven on earth. Stretching from the lovely town of Jarretaderas to Lo de Marcos, the area will ensure your time spent here will be filled with an amazing and unforgettable array of sights, sounds, and activities. The Riviera Nayarit encompasses every interest, so that even the most demanding traveler will be satisfied. The possibilities for fun are simply endless.
Eating is Half the Fun
During your Riviera Nayarit travel, you will find that food is definitely the focus in this wonderful beachfront town. There are so many dishes and local favorites to choose from that you may gain a pant size or two while on vacation! Travelers can dine off the street or settle into any of the quaint seafood, Mexican, and tapas restaurants night after night and never eat the same thing twice.
If you are dining on a budget, your best bet is to head to the middle of town and check out the square. The local vendors in the city center often sell birria, which is a local goat stew, and tacos from their hand-driven carts. On the hottest of summer days, you will also find shaved ice with homemade guava and other delicious syrups.
Where to Shop
Whenever you go on vacation, it is always a great idea to bring a souvenir home or even a few gifts for your friends and family. Just south of the town square, you will find row upon row of street vendors selling various arts, crafts, and collectibles. You will also find your fair share of t-shirt stands. Other than the street vendors, there really is not much shopping in Riviera Nayarit. What you will get is plenty of that small-town vibe and handmade crafts.
Choose Riviera Nayarit Resorts Instead of Hotels
Why stay in a stuffy hotel when you have your pick of Riviera Nayarit resorts? The accommodations in town range from the most luxurious resorts and hotels to the most modern rentals any family could hope for. Whether you are traveling for your honeymoon or a family adventure, there will be a lodging solution that meets your needs. No matter what, you will return home both refreshed and rejuvenated.
Things to do in Riviera Nayarit
Believe it or not, you will never run out of things to do in Riviera Nayarit. The region has quickly become known as a golf-lover’s dream with seven world-class golf courses to choose from. If golfing really is not your thing, there is a wide variety of other activities in the area. Get a taste of the region’s true essence by taking a tour of the city. If fun in the sun is more your cup of tea, there is plenty of surf and sand! Spend your days snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, whale-watching, surfing, or sailing. With more than 50 miles of unadulterated beaches, you will not run out of outdoor fun. It is guaranteed you will have the experience of a lifetime.
When to Visit Riviera Nayarit
Getting to Riviera Nayarit has become quite easy in recent years. In fact, more and more flights are added all the time. Though you can basically have your pick of flights coming in and out of the region, when is the best time to visit? The weather is basically beautiful any time of year with a mild tropical climate. The average temperature is 77 degrees F, so whether you want to escape a harsh winter or a smoldering summer, Riviera Nayarit is your best bet!