VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The hotel staff was amazing as were the ocean views! We traveled here with our 2 small children and it was a great condo for all 4 of us. If recommend it to anyone. It is on the 3rd floor and no elevators so if climbing stairs are difficult, this wouldn't be ideal for you."
Guest: LindseyDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 15, 2014
"The villa is even more beautiful than the pictures portray. SUPER clean and spacious with excellent cleaning service throughout the week. Wonderful owners, always replied promptly to any questions and offered a lot of help with activities in the area. The neighbours were very welcoming and helpful and you never felt like a stranger. So much hospitality in their community of home owners! Was great to make meals when we wanted to or eat out at the large variety of restaurants nearby (try the beef from Super Carnes called Arrachera Nacional, incredible and an easy walk from the villa down to 1 Calle South and 20th Ave.) The kitchen has everything you will need to prepare meals and there were condiments to use which was nice to not have to buy much of that. We just replaced anything we used up. Felt very safe in Playacar and out on 5th Avenue which is about a 10-15 minute walk to the start. Good distance to the Mega grocery store and we walked there if we only wanted a few items otherwise took a taxi. Great to laze around the villa on the deck or in the pool, or go on an excursion. Xel-Ha was our favourite day trip, Tulum and Coba were amazing too. Lots of activities for a variety of age groups. The air conditioning was nice after a day in the hot sun. Overall a wonderful home away from home with the bonus of sun and beaches!"
Guest: TamaranDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 11, 2015
"We had an amazing time in Playa at Villa Izcalli! The staff was extremely responsive to any needs we had. House is close to the beach and less than 10 minute walk to town! The house was lovely -- better than we expected. Plenty of space and very clean. There were 11 of us, including 7 children. We all felt like the house was larger than the pictures. Views were fabulous from the roof deck. The neighborhood felt safe. The only bummer was all the seaweed, which seems to be a problem that only happens every few years. Obviously, this was something no one could control. The beach also had lots of sharp shells and some rocks. Even with the seaweed, it was still gorgeous. Some of our favorite activities, outside of the pool and beach, were a day trip to Tulum Ruins with an afternoon at Playa Paradise, which is a beach club. Fabulous! We did a snorkeling trip on the Catamaya which was also terrific. Our favorite places to eat were Carboncitas and La Cueva del Chango. If you can, reserve a night with the chef, Susan. We were unable to, although it was our loss. Wonderful vacation! The management was extremely easy to work with and the house was perfect!"
Guest: KristenDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015
Best Ever Family Vacation ! We loved Xaman Ha and Playa Del Carmen!
"We want to thank Rentals Your Way for making our vacation memorable and stress free. Everything was perfect!
My two daughters (age 17 and 11) and I had an excellent time in our condo in Xaman Ha!
It was the best condo and it was better than the pictures.
We highly recommend renting with Rentals Your Way and staying at Xaman Ha Condos.
Working with Rentals Your Way was a pleasure. They answered my emails very quickly. And they have a representative on site if you have any problems. We look forward to renting with them again.
The condo has the following--
1) It was very clean. Maid service every other day, which is needed because you are using the towels for the pool, beach and bathing.
2) Great location. It is 10 minute walk at most to the Quinta Avenida and colectivos. Five minute walk to the Ferry to Cozumel. If you are a runner it is less than a five minute run to Playacar, which is a neighborhood and location for fancy hotels. The Avario was a 10 minute walk.
3) The condo complex consists of a beach and pool. Kids loved the pool. I loved the beach. Everyone was happy.
4) The condo had a walk-in kitchen with all the appliances, pots, dishes etc. Walmart is a about a 15 minute walk. Taxis plentiful if you don't want to walk.
5) It is not necessary to rent a car. We took colectivos to Tulum, Cenote Azul and Akumal. Very inexpensive and easy to do. Actually everything in Playa del Carmen is easy to figure out. We felt comfortable immediately.
6) Playa del Carmen is a very safe place to be.
5) Paper products ie toilet paper and paper towels were provided.
6) We loved the animal sculptures made from the towels."
Guest: Sharon R.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 23, 2015