VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Great place. Perfect for a family of 6. Our only dissapointments were the bed and pillows in the master bedroom as well as the futon in the living room where we were uncomfortable if we wanted to watch tv or spend time together. Regardless, the condo is large enough and everything worked fine.We would return without hesitation."
Guest: TammeDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"We vacationed at this condo for a adult family reunion. The condo was furnished beautifully, clean and fully stocked with all kitchen essentials and well maintained. The beach, pool and condo was oceanfront and beautiful. The condo was in walking distance to the town and we enjoyed many of the local restaurants away from 5th avenue. The staff of Xaman Ha was wonderful-both knowledgeable and friendly. We had a great experience and plan to return next year!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 18, 2015
Best Ever Family Vacation ! We loved Xaman Ha and Playa Del Carmen!
"We want to thank Rentals Your Way for making our vacation memorable and stress free. Everything was perfect!
My two daughters (age 17 and 11) and I had an excellent time in our condo in Xaman Ha!
It was the best condo and it was better than the pictures.
We highly recommend renting with Rentals Your Way and staying at Xaman Ha Condos.
Working with Rentals Your Way was a pleasure. They answered my emails very quickly. And they have a representative on site if you have any problems. We look forward to renting with them again.
The condo has the following--
1) It was very clean. Maid service every other day, which is needed because you are using the towels for the pool, beach and bathing.
2) Great location. It is 10 minute walk at most to the Quinta Avenida and colectivos. Five minute walk to the Ferry to Cozumel. If you are a runner it is less than a five minute run to Playacar, which is a neighborhood and location for fancy hotels. The Avario was a 10 minute walk.
3) The condo complex consists of a beach and pool. Kids loved the pool. I loved the beach. Everyone was happy.
4) The condo had a walk-in kitchen with all the appliances, pots, dishes etc. Walmart is a about a 15 minute walk. Taxis plentiful if you don't want to walk.
5) It is not necessary to rent a car. We took colectivos to Tulum, Cenote Azul and Akumal. Very inexpensive and easy to do. Actually everything in Playa del Carmen is easy to figure out. We felt comfortable immediately.
6) Playa del Carmen is a very safe place to be.
5) Paper products ie toilet paper and paper towels were provided.
6) We loved the animal sculptures made from the towels."
Guest: Sharon R.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 23, 2015