VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We rented this condo for a week. From the get go, Ginger was very accommodating, answering all e-mails very promptly. The condo is beautiful and has an awesome view of the pool and beach. Loved the swim-up pool bar! A great place to meet people. Robin, the bartender, is so much fun! The condo is a 2 minute walk to 5th Ave., but nice and quiet at the condo. Comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen and beautifully decorated. I loved sitting out on the balcony reading or watching the lights of Cozumel twinkling at night. This was our best vacation ever! Wish I was still there. Thank you, Ginger, for a great stay!"
Guest: Fran C.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 20, 2015
"Very comfortable and equipped, totally clean, close to shops and restaurants of La Quinta Avenida, but within a quiet and nice area.
Across the street from the beach, plus with a very nice pool are, we enjoyed our stay very, very much!"
Guest: Adriana R.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: December 19, 2014
Best Ever Family Vacation ! We loved Xaman Ha and Playa Del Carmen!
"We want to thank Rentals Your Way for making our vacation memorable and stress free. Everything was perfect!
My two daughters (age 17 and 11) and I had an excellent time in our condo in Xaman Ha!
It was the best condo and it was better than the pictures.
We highly recommend renting with Rentals Your Way and staying at Xaman Ha Condos.
Working with Rentals Your Way was a pleasure. They answered my emails very quickly. And they have a representative on site if you have any problems. We look forward to renting with them again.
The condo has the following--
1) It was very clean. Maid service every other day, which is needed because you are using the towels for the pool, beach and bathing.
2) Great location. It is 10 minute walk at most to the Quinta Avenida and colectivos. Five minute walk to the Ferry to Cozumel. If you are a runner it is less than a five minute run to Playacar, which is a neighborhood and location for fancy hotels. The Avario was a 10 minute walk.
3) The condo complex consists of a beach and pool. Kids loved the pool. I loved the beach. Everyone was happy.
4) The condo had a walk-in kitchen with all the appliances, pots, dishes etc. Walmart is a about a 15 minute walk. Taxis plentiful if you don't want to walk.
5) It is not necessary to rent a car. We took colectivos to Tulum, Cenote Azul and Akumal. Very inexpensive and easy to do. Actually everything in Playa del Carmen is easy to figure out. We felt comfortable immediately.
6) Playa del Carmen is a very safe place to be.
5) Paper products ie toilet paper and paper towels were provided.
6) We loved the animal sculptures made from the towels."
Guest: Sharon R.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 23, 2015
"My best friend and I chose this accommodation because of three things....location, location, location. We've been to PDC many times and love that we could walk to our favorite places but we also like to cook some our own meals. The condo is spacious and has a well equipped kitchen. View is unbeatable, nice pool with swim up bar. Bartender super nice and entertaining. I gave a rating of 4 because of the uncomfortable beds. More like 4.5 stars because I will stay here again."
Guest: Beach BarbieDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 24, 2015