VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Puerto Aventuras reviews
"Our 4th trip to Riviera Maya (we usually rent a house) - first time in this condo Very nice well maintained with nice owners. Comfortable beds, a short walk to beach, as described. Very nice pool. Marina side location is less windy, but could get a little hot in afternoon - but there is AC if needed. Local property manager handled any issues. We had a very nice time! We survived without a car, because you can walk to everything from this place.
As another reviewer suggested .. perhaps a flatscreen TV to be able to stream movies? otherwise be sure to bring DVDs :)"
Guest: lynne w.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 12, 2015
Villa Las Garza, 48 Caleta Xel-Ha, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo; México
"Casa Las Garza is a wonderful place to stay. I really can not say enough good things about it and its owners. Us and four other couples spent a wonderful ten days exploring the "Mexican Rivera" while staying there. We did a combination of diving (I recommend the cenotes over the ocean) and visiting the local attractions, Xceret, Coba, Tulum, and the Biosphere. The villa is impeccably decorated and furnished, the maids came every day, the kitchen had all the basic necessities, bottled water was provided, the internet connection was first rate, and the villa was centrally located given the activities we wanted to do. The six bedrooms are thoughtfully laid out to provide privacy and personal space so that even with ten of us, we were not getting into each others way. The owners Gigi and Jan were very responsive to our questions and obviously put a lot of thought into the villa. The art work and decorations were really amazing. This was my first experience with VRBO and was pleasantly surprised with the service. I look forward to staying there again."
Guest: JimandthebeachDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 4, 2015
"This condo was amazing. We traveled with a large group including many adults and children. The condo was huge with plenty of room for everyone. The spacious kitchen, living room and outdoor patio provided plenty of space to enjoy our time together or give you some soace to step away from tge group. The pool and beach were right at our backdoor. Perfect location for a quiet, secluded getaway but within walking distant to restaurants, shops & nightlife. I look forward to getting back here!"
Guest: SSDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 30, 2015
"Great place for our 6 adults + 5 kids (ages 4-12). Exactly what we needed for the grandparents, parents and kids.
* Everything worked, house nicely equipped
* One of the bedrooms is in a back sort of casita/own entrance so that was really nice for the grandparents to have a little privacy/quiet - especially with some of the littles up super early.
* Loved the golf cart & bikes
* Omni pass great - spent a few days hanging at the beach there
* Kids lived in the pool and hot tub at the house (adults loved both too - especially hot tub) - tip to give it a little time with the jets running to let it warm up.
* Latitude 20 is a nice reasonably priced nearby spot to walk for dinner and some live music on some nights
* Cheli (housecleaning and cook) and Marco (maintenance/yard, etc) very attentive/helpful
* Have Cheli cook dinner a few nights for some nice/authentic food
* Bring DVDs if you have little kids as the library is mostly PG 13+
* The TV is mostly in Spanish - would have probably brought a few more DVDs had we known (see above)
* We rented a car (booked through Dollar) before we left - helpful to get to bigger grocery store (Chedraui) and for excursions to Tulum, cenotes, etc.
* Puerto Aventuras is a cute, very safe feeling town - a haven from the much busier places like Playa Del Carmen
Glad we found this house. We all felt like we were getting our money's worth at this great house with a great location for a super vacation!"
Guest: CJ M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015