VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Puerto Aventuras reviews
"Routinely, we have a 4 generation family reunion and have met up in many locations. Generally, we chose to go on cruises due to the cleaning and cooking facilities. This time, we found this beautiful location, and because it came with a crew to cook and clean, we opted for it. It was fantastic... there were 20 of us ranging in age from 89 to a few months old. The accommodations were "first class"... the kitchen and cooking facilities were worthy of a large group... there were two pools including a wading-style pool for the younger kids. The palapa was enjoyed by many... and even a few volleyball games were seen."
Guest: DebbieDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015
"Great place for our 6 adults + 5 kids (ages 4-12). Exactly what we needed for the grandparents, parents and kids.
* Everything worked, house nicely equipped
* One of the bedrooms is in a back sort of casita/own entrance so that was really nice for the grandparents to have a little privacy/quiet - especially with some of the littles up super early.
* Loved the golf cart & bikes
* Omni pass great - spent a few days hanging at the beach there
* Kids lived in the pool and hot tub at the house (adults loved both too - especially hot tub) - tip to give it a little time with the jets running to let it warm up.
* Latitude 20 is a nice reasonably priced nearby spot to walk for dinner and some live music on some nights
* Cheli (housecleaning and cook) and Marco (maintenance/yard, etc) very attentive/helpful
* Have Cheli cook dinner a few nights for some nice/authentic food
* Bring DVDs if you have little kids as the library is mostly PG 13+
* The TV is mostly in Spanish - would have probably brought a few more DVDs had we known (see above)
* We rented a car (booked through Dollar) before we left - helpful to get to bigger grocery store (Chedraui) and for excursions to Tulum, cenotes, etc.
* Puerto Aventuras is a cute, very safe feeling town - a haven from the much busier places like Playa Del Carmen
Glad we found this house. We all felt like we were getting our money's worth at this great house with a great location for a super vacation!"
Guest: CJ M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015
"Great location between Tulum and Playa Carmen. Lots of dining options in the area. Reasonable beach very close by. Good safe gated community. Great place to visit with kids. Pool is right outside the condo. The condo is well maintained. Has all the modern amenities you would expect. Good value for the money. Owner is very helpful, answers questions promptly and will explain area very well. Overall, a good vacation spot. Have rented several vrbo, homeaway, airbnb places before and this is one of our favorites."
Guest: Sahil K.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 21, 2015