VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
The Best Vacation Experience! Will Have to Come Back.
"I stayed at this beautiful house with a group of friends all traveling for a friend's wedding. This was such a great experience, I will never stay at an all-inclusive again!
The house is roomy and clean with a wonderful outdoor space on the main level and the third level/rooftop. There is a nice pool and a hot tub. But the best part - the house is just steps away from the beach. Beautiful white sand and turquoise water; no vendors or loud hotel activities! It is a serene and secluded spot. There was plenty of security in this residential area, so we felt safe.
Town center with restaurants, shops, and night life is just a 5 minute walk. There were many local food places with great tacos!"
Guest: maria k.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 12, 2015
"This condo was terrific. My husband, daughter and I enjoyed a week at the condo in September 2014. Located on Half Moon Bay in Akumal we snorkeled right outside our front door. The big windows in the living room afforded us a wonderful view of the Bay.
The condo was fully equipped with water gear, lounging chairs and hammock as well as kitchen supplies. The staff was fantastic - very helpful with suggestions. Hector helped us hire a local chef for one of our evening meals at home - a real highlight enjoying his artistry with Mayan food.
Condo owner, Marty, was very accessible and a wealth of information as we planned our week there.
The condo is close to so many venues - cenotes, Tulum, Coba.
We loved it and felt so comfortable during our stay.
Guest: MEODate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 19, 2014
"We had the pleasure of staying for 2 weeks over Christmas break. It was just as I expected….convenient to shopping and the night life. Car rental was within walking distance, we used Blue Way and did not have any problems. The condo was very clean and roomy, beds were very comfortable and lots of pillows. I liked how there were some spices and items to use until I could get to the store to buy my own and replenish the stock. We were able to cook a turkey dinner with all the cookware supplied. We also grilled other nights and enjoyed sitting on the patio and the pool was awesome. Several restaurants were close as well as the waterfront. I will be back!"
Guest: SusanDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 31, 2015
Best Ever Family Vacation ! We loved Xaman Ha and Playa Del Carmen!
"We want to thank Rentals Your Way for making our vacation memorable and stress free. Everything was perfect!
My two daughters (age 17 and 11) and I had an excellent time in our condo in Xaman Ha!
It was the best condo and it was better than the pictures.
We highly recommend renting with Rentals Your Way and staying at Xaman Ha Condos.
Working with Rentals Your Way was a pleasure. They answered my emails very quickly. And they have a representative on site if you have any problems. We look forward to renting with them again.
The condo has the following--
1) It was very clean. Maid service every other day, which is needed because you are using the towels for the pool, beach and bathing.
2) Great location. It is 10 minute walk at most to the Quinta Avenida and colectivos. Five minute walk to the Ferry to Cozumel. If you are a runner it is less than a five minute run to Playacar, which is a neighborhood and location for fancy hotels. The Avario was a 10 minute walk.
3) The condo complex consists of a beach and pool. Kids loved the pool. I loved the beach. Everyone was happy.
4) The condo had a walk-in kitchen with all the appliances, pots, dishes etc. Walmart is a about a 15 minute walk. Taxis plentiful if you don't want to walk.
5) It is not necessary to rent a car. We took colectivos to Tulum, Cenote Azul and Akumal. Very inexpensive and easy to do. Actually everything in Playa del Carmen is easy to figure out. We felt comfortable immediately.
6) Playa del Carmen is a very safe place to be.
5) Paper products ie toilet paper and paper towels were provided.
6) We loved the animal sculptures made from the towels."
Guest: Sharon R.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 23, 2015