This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- Family Apartment Close to the Sea and Mountain 1BR+/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #349888ha
- Modern Apartment, Comfortable, Clear, 7 Minutes from the Beach of Ipanema 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #952974ha
- Beautiful Studio in Lapa, Rio De Janeiro Center 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 2 – Rio de Janeiro #3015392ha
- Comfortable Apartment - Completely Refurbished in Super Quiet Street 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #992256ha
- Rev. Hall, 02 Bedrooms, En Suite, Fitted Kitchen at Flamengo Beach. 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #368205ha
- Flat in Rio Near Barra Beach Beautiful Views of the Lake Studio+/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #3005799ha
- Prime Location-2/4 Light and Airy 2BR/1BA – Sleeps 5 – Rio de Janeiro #3013100ha
- Great House with Pool, Barbecue and Close the Beaches to the Ocean 3BR+/0.5+BA – Sleeps 10 – Rio de Janeiro #977532ha
- Excellent Apartment on the Beach Block. Remodeled, New Everything! 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #3471576ha
- Spacious Apt 2 Bedroom - 1 Suite at the Flamingo Beach 2BR/1BA – Sleeps 5 – Rio de Janeiro #948562ha
- House with Two Rooms, Swimming Pool and Barbecue Studio+/1BA – Sleeps 10 – Rio de Janeiro #952926ha
- Loft at Prainha 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #943587ha
- House 2 Bedroom Duplex (Peró Beach - Cabo Frio - Rj) 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 7 – Rio de Janeiro #536735513ha
- Nice Two Bedroom Copacabana for up to 4 Guests 2BR/1BA – Sleeps 6 – Rio de Janeiro #362843ha
- Great Living Room and Bedroom in the Street Belfor Roxo 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #543070507ha
- Excellent Conjugadão Along the Avenue Atalntica 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #929176ha
Great Apartment 1 Block from Beach Copacana.
– Rio de Janeiro #3165923ha
R$150 - R$250 per night - BRL
- Farm Comfortable and Cozy. Swimming Pool, Football, Etc.. Beautiful View. 8BR/8BA – Sleeps 22 – Rio de Janeiro #344745ha
- Fit Beautiful, Newly Renovated, All New, 2 Blocks from the Beach! 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 7 – Rio de Janeiro #3465491ha
- House 3 Minutes from the Beach Geribá 4BR/3BA – Sleeps 10 – Rio de Janeiro #3470652ha
- Linda Coverage Gávea 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #968789ha
- Excellent 3 Bedroom Apartment in Leme, 100m from the Beach 3BR/2BA – Sleeps 6 – Rio de Janeiro #371822ha
- More Complete Condominium Rj, 2 Qtos (1suite), Comfortable, Great Location 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 6 – Rio de Janeiro #3477904ha
- Beach House on the Arraial Cado 6BR/7BA – Sleeps 20 – Rio de Janeiro #3478175ha
- Beautiful House on an Island Reserved for the Family. 3BR/1BA – Sleeps 10 – Rio de Janeiro #526918098ha
- Boardinghouse Botafogo One Flat 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #371127ha
- Apartment in Prime Location 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #3011829ha
- Modern Flat Close to the Beaches of Copacabana and Leme 2BR/2BA – Sleeps 5 – Rio de Janeiro #3471448ha
- Beautiful Apartment for Vacation or Work 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #953321ha
- Cottage Next to Waterfalls, Fresh Air and Mata Atlântica.Ótimo to Rest 3BR/0BA – Sleeps 12 – Rio de Janeiro #512418281ha
- Site in Guapimirim 4BR/5BA – Sleeps 20 – Rio de Janeiro #570779721ha
- Apt No. 04 Rooms Beira Mar Camboinhas. - a Suite 4BR/0BA – Sleeps 0 – Rio de Janeiro #545684821ha
- Location Location Location Ipanema 3BR/2BA – Sleeps 8 – Rio de Janeiro #251894ha
- Chalet Condominium in Quinta Do Lago 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Rio de Janeiro #988690ha
Front of the Plage
– Rio de Janeiro #3544935ha
$73 - $300 per night
Overview of Rio de Janeiro Vacation Rentals
Seasons to Travel to Rio de Janeiro Vacation Rentals
Rio de Janeiro has a tropical climate which is characterized by hot humid summers and mild dry winters. Most rainfall occurs during the summer months which run from November through to March. Most rainfall generally occurs in December and January and can continue for several days at a time. For this reason, the preferred tourist season is during the dryer winter months. The only exception to this is Rio Carnival which occurs in February each year. Occasional rain showers occur in winter but the daytime temperatures are still nice and warm. Even at night, you will rarely have need for a jacket.
Rio de Janeiro Lodging Options
The options for vacation rentals in Rio are varied. Choose from a stylish penthouse apartment or a cozy beachfront villa. Many are in gated communities with private swimming polls and gardens. Apartments can cater for families or groups of friends and generally accommodate between two and eight adults. Rentals offer many home comforts and are the more affordable way to stay in Rio. Conveniently located near the beaches and other tourist attractions, getting around to sightsee is easy and convenient.
Sights to See near Rio de Janeiro Villas
Rio de Janeiro has a number of world-famous sites. One of the most striking landmarks is the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, located atop Corcovado Mountain. The statue is an incredible 38 meters high and covers 710 meters of the mountain. Until recently, the only way to access the statue was by climbing a series of 220 steps. Now, however, there are escalators and elevators that save you the effort. The statue was inaugurated in 1931 and has recently been honored as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
Sugar Loaf Mountain is another of the city’s great landmarks. One of the best ways to see the sight is to take the cable way that transits through four stations before reaching the top of the mountain. The views over the city and surrounding forests are spectacular.
Rio is home to two of the world’s most famous beaches, namely Copacobana and Impanema. Throughout the year, these two beaches are hives of activity, attracting visitors from all over the world. Beach volleyball, surfing and sunbathing are the most popular activities. Tourists need to be a little cautious here though as the area is notorious for pickpockets. Leave your valuables at home and take only your beach apparel with you. The beachfront has numerous bars, restaurants and cafés where you can sip cocktails and enjoy a good meal.
The Tijuca National Park is one of the largest urban forests in the world. Interestingly enough, it is an entirely man-made forest that was the brainchild of Major Gomes Archer in the early 1900s. So much of the natural vegetation had been destroyed to make way for coffee plantations that there was little indigenous vegetation left. Seedlings of the endemic plants and trees were cultivated and planted in an effort to re-establish the natural Atlantic habitat. Today, the forest is a popular recreation park filled with picnic areas, fountains and lakes.
Enjoy the Festive Rio de Janeiro Vibe
Party goers from around the world are attracted to Rio de Janeiro. No matter what time of year you visit Rio, after sunset the city comes alive with Samba rhythms. Rio’s nightlife is legendary and for the uninitiated, it can appear a little crazy. Yet it is still something that needs to be experienced when visiting the city. Be charmed by the Latin beat and get into the rhythm; soon you can be dancing the samba like a pro.