VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Homes, Single Family reviews
"Great time had. Will come back. Relaxing and everything we needed was there."
Guest: bill c.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 20, 2015
"We have been staying in Coco Beach for several years to celebrate grandmother's birthday on July Fourth. This year she turned 93. She embodies: Live long. Live strong. Coco Beach is the perfect beach house with gigantic windows all along the curved front providing excellent beach views of the ocean, beach, birds and dolphins. All the furnishings are pretty and up to date, yet relaxed enough that we didn't have to worry about the rambunctious 5 year old breaking anything. The owner Karen stocks the house with every thing a family could need for a great beach get away: quality pots, pans, knives, flatware and tableware. You might not think this is important, but we have stayed in places there the cookware was so dirty and disgusting that we went out and bought more. Everything at Coco Beach is always spotlessly clean. I highly recommend this house for the best beach house ever!!"
Guest: LauraDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"We really enjoyed our time at Reel-em-inn! The house was very clean and had lots of room for all 8 of us. The 3 adult couples loved the king sized beds and the 2 little boys had plenty of room in their shared queen bed. The kitchen provided us with enough cookware etc to make meal prep easy. The walk to the beach was quick and hassle free. The outdoor shower and hose hook up made it easy to rinse off after a day at the beach. The quiet neighborhood made it nice to spend time out on the decks. Thank you Kim for sharing your wonderful beach rental with our family!"
Guest: jackieDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"We spent a week at Mainstay Cottage in October 2015. We found the accommodations to be top notch and were very pleased.
1. The location is perfect. It is a gulf-front house, not gulf-view, waterfront, etc.. There is nothing between the house and the ocean. It is on the closest row of houses AND it is on the end of a row.
2. The house set up was very nice. It has great window exposure of the ocean from inside. We used the outdoor deck quite a bit when we needed to duck under some shade. Our dog loved the deck and it is very secure from a pet standpoint.
3. The house was very clean. The AC worked great. There are flat screen TV's everywhere, 2 DVRs and a DVD player. The kitchen was well appointed. The ice maker is what my ice maker wants to be when it grows up. Seriously, it should be tested for steroids.
4. Parking is in the shade. The carport area is very clean. No splinters. The owner has placed hoses in 4 places to make washing off easy.
5. Keyless lock makes it easy to come and go and keeps the house secure while one is on the beach.
6. Probably the cleanest rental I have ever had.
7. I only have one minor complaint: The owner has DirecTV which has hundreds of channels and can be cumbersome to scroll through. Unfortunately there are no ESPN (or other sports) channels available. I realize that I didn't go the beach to watch sports, but I would have loved to have DVR'd my favorite college football team's ESPN game and some major league baseball playoff games (Fox Sports) and watch later, fast forwarding through commercials, when off the beach for the day.
When we return to Fort Morgan, this is where I want to stay."
Guest: Charles B.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 14, 2015