VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My family of 16 stayed in this home and we all loved it. The 6 bathrooms was a plus because of so many of us. Each bedroom had a bath. The beach was easily accessible with a walkway almost half way to the beach. There was plenty of parking room. The pool was an extra special treat for the kids that loved it. The home is in a great location, the beach not so crowded for the time of year we were there. The owner was very nice to work with and was quick to answer my questions. We would love to stay at this home again for the 2015 vacation."
Guest: KathyDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 30, 2014
"Gulf Shores is completely family friendly. And so is this condo!
1. Pack n Play is already in the condo, which is a plus. But what is even better is that the master bedroom on the bay side has a HUGE closet that we used as a separate sleeping area for the littlest family member. I was able to plug up a rotating fan and the video baby monitor. So the adults could have privacy in the bedroom. But the baby could go to sleep at 7pm and we could go to sleep whenever we wanted.
2. High chair provided was great as well, so we didn't have to pack one.
3. Balcony on the beach side as well as the bay side were both big enough to have room to hangout on.
4. 2nd bedroom with separate beds was great, plus the bathroom is a good size. The pictures here do not do it justice.
5. The 2nd master that was on the Beach side was HUGE as well, the bathroom connected to the rest of the condo, but that wasn't a problem at all for us. Plus it had another big closet in this room as well.
6. We loved the swivel (I think that's what I should call them) chairs in the living room. They are horseshoe shaped and very comfortable.
7. The couch is big a comfortable, we didn't sleep on it.
8. The kitchen does have everything that you need, lots of dishes, plates, mugs, glasses. No plastic cups so we got red solo cups for the little ones. Coffee maker was just fine. No complaints in the kitchen at all.
9. Good sized kitchen table, we only ate at once all together, but it fit 5 adults and 2 kids fine.
10. The zero entry pool was great for the kids. A little fun waterfall in the deeper end. Plenty of chairs at all times to choose from.
11. The Proximity to the BEACH!! That is what was the best. That is why I chose this complex. I even looked at google maps for a birds eye view of the beach, and this condo was the best. From the door to the beach is not even half a football field, which is a plus when hauling kids around.
12. Gulf Shores allows tents to be set up behind the chairs, we did have a tent and we were able to keep it up even over night without problems.
13. The view was great from the 9th floor corner unit, nothing to block our view.
14. When we went there were so many sea shells it was crazy! We brought plenty back home. Even some big spiral shells.
15. Great location to all the restaurants, we went to LuLu's.... that is an experience, don't go starving. We had a 2 hour wait.
I hope that this helps anyone trying to wade through all the choices out there for condos."
Guest: Katie L.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 23, 2015
"What a super, last minute, charming place we found for a quick girl get away. It has to be the cleanest rental place in which I have ever stayed, and I've been all over the world. Very comfortable, easy, and convenient. We do hope we can get away again and this will be the first place I check to see if it is available. Thank you Sarah, for making it so easy!"
Guest: jillDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We took our annaul "Girls trip" with the women in my family to Gulf Shores (my mom, aunt and cousin). We generally stay at a different place every year and havent had the best experiences with rentals... However, This condo was perfect for our needs! It was front and center on the beach and with a 3 month old baby in tow this year (the only boy allowed) , it had every amenity we needed. Our group of 4 and a Quarter had plenty of room to stretch out inside and a HUGE balcony to take in the view..... The condo was very well maintained and and the other groups staying there were all very friendly and courteous of one another. For an older complex it is very well cared for and spacious! The owner was also an absolute pleasure to work with. I cant say enough about her. She kept communication open from booking to stay to make sure i had everything i needed. My only complaint was that I didnt book it for longer! :)"
Guest: Cicely O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 30, 2015