VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My family and I really enjoyed this rental for the week we stayed. The pool was great; well-maintained and clean and refreshing. The owner was great. We got our full security deposit back quickly. Absolutely wonderful vacation!"
Guest: Michael M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 18, 2015
"1st, the condo was beautiful, well equipped, very comfortable and we had a Fabtastic time! The condo owners are both friendly and responsive and we would stay with them again in a heartbeat! A few things to note:
1) the covered parking is awesome and SO necessary!
2) the condo is truly right in the middle of everything
3) the condo is big enough to be together, but APART if need be! Lol
4) the owners are great!
Now the downsides:
1) the condo "sleeps" 6 but there are only provided towels / linens for 4. This forced us to do laundry every day which is not a huge ordeal as the washer and dryer we new and large capacity! They were a lifesaver for our family with small kids!
2) there were several things not in working order: keypad for front door (we were informed of this ahead of time... Used keys... No biggie.) the ice maker was broken and while we did receive an apology it still cost us $20+ in buying ice while we were there due to lack of ice machine. The entire doorframe was loose and rendered the door unable to be closed, my husband half fixed it and we had to wait on maintenance the next day. We were late to dinner with our family because of this. :( kind of a bummer but it was fixed first thing the next AM!
3) the condo is certainly located in the heart of Gulf Shores. Therefore driving anywhere took 2x as long. Walking was not an option for us in 100 degree heat with one in our party who recently had a heart attack And was there to relax.
4) because of the tight parking we had to wait up to 10 minutes, multiple times for the pool guy to move his truck (he and his kids were swimming) so that we could pull into our spot. This would not have been an issue if it wasn't every single day.
5) you CAN walk to the beach access beside Best Western but it is a terrible section of beach. So many pop up tents and leftover chairs you can barely make it to ocean. We ended up going further down West Beach and eventually drove to National Seashore in Perdido / Jobnson Beach to get away from the crowded beaches at gulf shores. Gulf Shores has changed SO much in the past 10 years. It's not the sleepy little town with gulf views anymore. Too many high rises and over developed beaches makes for not the experience we remembered. The condo owners can't change this but just be aware.
6) the condo desperately needs... An ottoman or two! I spent half my vacation reminding my kids to NOT put their feet on the glass topped tables! Lol."
Guest: Amber T.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015
"This was our first trip to Gulf Shores. The condo was great. Very pretty. Most impressive was how clean it was. Very budget friendly, great for our dog. Very easy check in.The location was very good, easy walk to the beach. Loved the 2 balconies also. We set the alarm, got up early, went and had fun. Came back in a 1:00 pm to 4:00pm and napped. ( way too hot out.) Then got up and went back out till about 1 am. The condo had everything we needed for cooking and such. Well stocked. Our favorite places to eat were Cosmos and The gulf. Both were pet friendly and nice people. Thank you for a great stay!!! We will so stay again! Also Southern Grind coffee shop was pet friendly. Took a glass blowing class at Costal Art center at Orange beach. Very good class lots of fun and got to make our own flowers! Night crabbing at the beach was fun too."
Guest: Cathy H.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 22, 2015