This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$300 - $582 per night 4-7 night min stay
$305 - $360 per night 4-6 night min stay
$225 - $457 per night 3-7 night min stay
$230 - $600 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Colonnades 801 Gulf Shores Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 The Colonnades #3740677ha
- Colonnades 403 Gulf Shores Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 The Colonnades #3740676ha
- Colonnades 2101 Gulf Shores Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 The Colonnades #3740675ha
- Colonnades 903 Gulf Shores Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 The Colonnades #3740678ha
- The Colonnades #1803 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 The Colonnades #3773168ha
$200 - $550 per night 3-7 night min stay
$260 - $575 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Colonnades 1101 Gulf Shores Gulf Front Vacation Condo Rental - Meyer Vacation Rentals 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 The Colonnades #3740672ha
- The Colonnades #2003 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 The Colonnades #3773169ha
- The Colonnades #201: 4 BR / 4.5 BA Condominium in Gulf Shores, Sleeps 8 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 The Colonnades #3773162ha
- The Colonnades #1501 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 The Colonnades #3773163ha
- The Colonnades #1503 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 The Colonnades #3773166ha
$239 - $530 per night 4-7 night min stay
$250 - $515 per night 1 night min stay
$275 - $468 per night 4-7 night min stay
$300 - $376 per night 4-7 night min stay
Recent Gulf Shores East reviews
"Great condo! Loved the clean, fresh smell when we first entered and knew it would a great rental! Plenty of space and everything you need for a great beach vacation! Conveniently located to restaurants and shops, which was also a plus. Jo was great to work with through my first VRBO experience and I can assure you we will rent with them again! Book this rental and you won't be disappointed!"Guest: Gina Date of Stay: August 2014 Review Submitted: August 23, 2014View listing
"Stayed for a week towards the end of July. Condo was the perfect size for 4 people. Only a short walk from the beach, a large number of restaurants and tourist attractions, and gift shops. 10 minute drive from Orange Beach. Only small issue was the refrigerator wasn't working the first day because the freezer had built up a layer of ice between the two compartments. Easily solved by unplugging the fridge and sitting it on the porch. Randy was extremely helpful with this and was willing to get a repairman there ASAP. Just goes to show that he was willing to go above and beyond to make our vacation a good one. Will definitely be returning in the future!"Guest: Joe L. Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: August 27, 2014View listing
The Colonnades Travel Tips
Enjoy Comfort and Privacy in The Colonnades Vacation Rentals
The Colonnades vacation rentals offer comfort and privacy and are some of the newest Gulf Shores condos. Why stay in a crowded and impersonal hotel, when you can have all the comforts of home in newly decorated Colonnades vacation rentals? You'll appreciate the spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico with its sparkling, turquoise surf and sugar, white sandy beaches. Take a dip in a heated swimming pool that overlooks the Gulf.
Cook your favorite gourmet meal in a fully stocked kitchen or dine in a fine restaurant. The Colonnades condos and vacation rentals usually offer spacious living rooms with comfortable seating, beautiful ocean views, and big screen LCD TVs. The Colonnades condos are close to the heart of Gulf Shores resorts, allowing you to walk to the beach where you can swim, fish, parasail, or soak in the sun. If you're hungry after a full day of activity on the ocean, try Calypso Joe's Caribbean Grille. It's a favorite for locals and visitors.
Book Seats on a Dolphin Cruise: Your Kids Will Love It
While staying in The Colonnades condos, be sure to book some seats on a dolphin cruise where you can marvel at the world's most popular marine mammal. Also, don't miss the Alabama Coast Zoo where you can marvel at over 300 different lions, tigers, bears, and reptiles.
Gulf Shores Resorts Offer a Myriad of Activities
Gulf Shores resorts offer some of the best deep-sea fishing in the country. Hook a big one from a privately charted boat. You can choose from a 72-foot schooner that carries 90 passengers, or sail in a more intimate charter for six passengers or less. If you're looking for deep-sea fishing, check out a company called, "A Family Fishing Adventure." Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, or an extended vacation for your family, Gulf Shores resorts offer a myriad of activities for everyone.
The Colonnades vacation rentals in Gulf Shores are located at 527 E Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542.