VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent East Mesa reviews
Very Nice and Lovely Condo
"Great location and close to highways, restaurant, trails, etc."
Guest: Jerome C.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 16, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed here with our two young daughters. We were so happy that it felt like our home and our daughters slept and napped comfortably here. The neighborhood was very nice and quiet, while still being very conveniently located close to anything in the Mesa area. The home was nicely stocked with all the kitchen/laundry essentials needed when travelling. We will definitely try to stay here again when we are back in Mesa!"
Guest: Josh K.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 22, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"Decided to take my soon to be fiancé on a vacation. I wanted the perfect place to propose. I found it with this property. Prior to departure i worked the details out with the property managers. They were very nice and easy to speak with. Very informative and easy going. I told them my plan and they were more excited then I was! When I arrived we were greeted by the property manager. She was so pleasant. She was in on the surprise as well. So she stayed outside but gave us a really good overview of the property.
We walked in and my now fiancé was thrilled. The owners had left some flowers and a bottle of champagne at my request. The rest is history. We spent a relaxing week at the house and enjoyed our time together. The whole experience was fantastic. The pool during the day, the hot tub at night. Perfect. We both look forward to making this trip a tradition."
Guest: Emeet D.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 25, 2015