VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent East Mesa reviews
Perfect home away from home!
"Wonderful people renting out a wonderful condo in a wonderful area!
My family and I stayed here for about 2 months and had a flawless stay. Everything we needed was there and felt right at home the first day we stayed."
Guest: MidoriDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 29, 2015
"We really enjoyed our stay in this condo. We felt right at home! It is nicely furnished and the bed was very comfortable! We were impressed with the custom drapes and the nice little library in the spare room. Also, the Murphy bed is really a great idea for the spare bedroom! We had everything that we needed. All we brought with us were spices for cooking and too many clothes. Fountain of the Sun is a wonderful setting and we enjoyed walking the lovely streets with all the citrus trees. A large shopping center was only 10 mins. away and there are lots of good places to eat and shop. We would highly recommend this condo to everyone and anyone! Jennifer, the landlord, is most gracious and it was a pleasure to rent from her. Thank you! Thank you!"
Guest: SallyLueDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 9, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015