VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"we stay for more than six weeks in this apartment, and it was a great time .. the apartment is functional and equipped. the pool and jacuzzi are very nice ... all amenities are close ,it is very confortable ... the owners really friendly and helpful ... the neighborhood is very nice ... in short, an apartment we recommend ..."
Guest: Geoffrey L.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 28, 2015
This home is more than comfortable, it has everything you need to start having fun!
"Shh, don't tell........the pictures are accurate but there is so much more. Unlike other rentals we've stayed at, Jodi and Andrew have their home furnished with much more than just the basics, so check out the closets, pantry, and fridge before you go shopping. Both beds are comfortable and the bedding is nice. The outdoor area was my favorite, the nice furniture, grill, heater, and those pool lounge floats, they are the absolute best! The home is located in a quite family neighborhood where we spent a good amount of time outside and in the pool and it was never noisy. If your into baseball, it's a short and easy 35 minute drive to the ballparks in Mesa with no need to get on a busy freeway.
We've had such a great time we've already booked our next trip!"
Guest: Wendy N.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 26, 2015
"Beautifully furnished villa in a peaceful gated community about 25 minutes north of Phoenix. Well maintained and very spacious unit with 3 full baths. The balconies provide great viewing of the surrounding mountains and desert - the rooftop patio was our favorite. Sitting out at night listening to the coyotes howling in the background was extremely enjoyable. And only a 2 hour drive to the Red Rocks of Sedona.
Pool was only a short walk away and there's plenty of good restaurants in the Carefree/Cave Creek area. This is a gorgeous relaxing area just outside of Phoenix/Scottsdale.
The owner was very easy to deal with and quick to respond to all emails. This place comes highly recommended."
Guest: DaveDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 24, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015