VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My two friends and I very much enjoyed this condo on a girl's getaway in April. The location was terrific and the condo itself was spacious and very well equipped. We would certainly book this one again. Thanks Denise!"
Guest: Myrna D.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: June 14, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"A beautiful, large home in a nice community. Having a pet friendly property was important to us and this exceeded our expectations. I would love to stay here again. Book your stay early, this place is popular."
Guest: PJDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 3, 2015
"We thoroughly enjoyed renting this clean and comfortable condo and wished we had reserved it an additional month. Val Vista Lakes area is beautiful, has many amenities and is in a perfect location.......truly an oasis. We often took care of grandchildren and when they visited, the grassy areas made perfect play areas. The owner had a new microwave installed promptly when needed. Besides the nearby areas mentioned, 'Trader Joe's' is a short driving distance. We also enjoyed dining at the varied restaurants and attending shows at the 'Hale Theater' in 'Old Town Gilbert'. Don't miss 'The Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch'....a wildlife preserve next to Gilbert Public Library. Besides the owner being very helpful, the neighbors are most welcoming."
Guest: Rosalie H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: March 2, 2015