VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"6 of us stayed here and the description is exactly as described. Very clean and distinguishable. Road access to the 202 loop is quite easy and restaurants are quite close. We liked this because each one of us had our own separate bed, and that was the most important thing to us re; snoring. Totally safe and quiet. Beats staying in quad occupancy/hotel deals as it keeps everyone together. Although we chose not to cook this time, we easily could have grilled in the spacious back yard and the lemon tree was bountiful. Owners were quite helpful and accommodating. Had everything we needed for after golf - wi-fi and TV"
Guest: Lee M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 4, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"We have rented this beautiful home from Joe and Pat several times over the last few years. From the minute we walk in the door, until the minute we leave it is a perfect experience. The house is clean with every thing in working order. The kitchen is fully stocked, and even has a crock pot. The bedding and linens are all of very good quality. Enjoying the backyard is the best, from morning coffee pool side, to bird watching, or just relaxing in the sun. Rent this home with complete confidence, for a wonderful worry free holiday."
Guest: Karen and LeoDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: March 6, 2015