VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The accommodations were lovely and location was easy to get to. The condo is very nicely decorated and comfy! We met many great people at the complex and were able to participate in the Dobson Ranch Winter Wonderland with our grandson. Many yummy fruit trees on the grounds as well. Definitely would recommend and would love to return!"
Guest: Annisa S.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 8, 2015
"The condo was great! It was very clean, the kitchen was extremely well stocked and the bed was very comfortable, although other furniture was worn and should be updated. Gilbert was a wonderful city - clean and well kept with lots of trees. The Vista Lakes area was lovely and the condo area 'Beach Club' was very private, quiet and we felt very safe and comfortable there. We would definitely return!"
Guest: Joan M.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: April 10, 2015
"Lovely house, well cared for, very near the beautiful Tonto National Forest yet less than 30 minutes from Sky Harbor. All tile flooring makes it perfect for pets. Shopping for essentials is all nearby. We stayed two months and were most comfortable."
Guest: Carol L.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: September 11, 2015