VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Greater Phoenix Area reviews
"just returned from staying here for about 5 weeks.
Incredible views, so peaceful,never know you were a city.
The owner was wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend this.
Exceeded our expectations"
Guest: lesley w.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: April 1, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"We were in the process of moving from FL to AZ and needed a place to stay for 4 1/2 months while we searched for a home to buy. We could not have made a better choice in a rental home. The home was in a quiet, beautiful and gated neighborhood. The house was clean, nicely decorated, and the kitchen was well equipped. The pool and waterfall were a huge plus. We have grandchildren in the area and they just loved it. The patio area in the backyard and surrounding the pool has very comfortable furniture. Anthem is a great location. Its close enough to the "big city" to take advantage of what Phoenix has to offer, yet very handy to Sedona, Jerome, and the northern attractions of Arizona.
Very important to us, since we have rented through VRBO before, is the ease of management. The owner, Tom, has to be one of the nicest people we have ever had to pleasure of knowing. Anything we needed or asked for was done immediately. Also very important was that the maintenance person for the home was the next door neighbor! So anytime something was not perfect, we could just knock on his door and it would be taken care of. Just a wonderful situation. I guess the bottom line here is: "RENT THIS HOUSE!""
Guest: Jerry and ShelleeDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: March 14, 2015