"We had a wonderful, although short, stay. And despite a few minor issues (no instructions on how to turn on the outdoor fireplace, no property information on what to do with trash, blown out light bulb) we would definitely stay here again. Just make you get this information prior to your visit as the local contact would not return our calls. Great home, comfortable, wonderful community (friendly neighbors who filled in the gaps of knowledge - except the fireplace, noone could get that going)."
Guest: Karen L.
Date of Stay: April 2015
Review Submitted: April 27, 2015