VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"First of all I want to dismiss any negative reviews. Totally unfounded. This is a cozy lake house. Spacious and comfortable. Priced right and a very enjoyable stay. The owners put a lot of thought into the renovation. The kitchen is wonderful, the deck had plenty of room plus you can grill. After eating out a couple of nights out it was great to relax Sunday evening and do a bit of grilling, watch a movie and enjoy the wine that our gracious owners provided. There is a place not too far on Hwy 7 called the Back Porch Grill. We enjoyed grilling on the Back Porch, lolo! Again...a very comfortable stay and we will be back!"
Guest: Fred B.Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: November 20, 2014
"Another great 3 day weekend at this condo. We just love it and the view is wonderful in winter and summer. It was the beginning of Oaklawn racing season-no problem with traffic or access to any restaurants. I highly recommend you stay here when in Hot Springs. Owners are wonderful and keep the condo in great condition. April even has lots of candy on board which was greatly appreciated! Thanks April for another great weekend!"
Guest: MercedesDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 23, 2015
"We just spent the last weekend here, and we really enjoyed ourselves. There are a couple of things that I think people should know about the location and the amenities before making a decision about whether or not to rent here.
- Luther is extremely courteous, kind, and accommodating. When we arrived we were short on sheets and he had someone deliver them as soon as possible. I emailed him several times and he responded promptly with answers to questions and suggestions for a boat rental location.
- The house was one of the few that could host a group of our size. Almost everyone in our group got their own room (as couples) AND their own BATHROOM!!! Awesome!
- It's nicely situated 10 minutes from Hot Springs, which is a quaint little town with just enough to do on a long weekend. However, there's PLENTY to do if you don't want to leave the houses at all - there is a pool table (quite popular during our trip), some puzzles (though not all complete), a beautiful view (on FOUR different porches) and you're literally on the lake, so swimming is a must-do.
- Two houses = quiet house and party house! Need I say anything more?
- The steps to the lake are borderline dangerous. They are in disrepair and need a serious upgrade. Family members spotted some poison ivy on the way down as well, which could ruin a trip! Be cautious using the stairs until they make the repairs (there are quite a few of them as well, but it's good exercise!)
- The houses run quite cold, so bring a sweater!
- There is no common bathroom in the main cabin, so you'll have to use the one in someone's bedroom. There is a half bath in the other house.
- You can't bring pets, which is unfortunate for such dog-lovers as we have in our family. Understandable, but something to think about.
Overall, we were happy with our trip and the time spent with family."
Guest: JessicaDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: August 13, 2014
"We chose this property for a couple's weekend with five couples, and I couldn't be happier. The house is beautiful and HUGE, and never once did we ever feel on top of each other. The bedrooms were perfectly spaced out; it was almost as if we all had our own wings of the house. I was lucky enough to have the master suite - let's just say WOW. The weather was great with the exception of a few passing showers, but the covered outdoor space kept us dry. We rented a pontoon boat from Salty Dog one day and got to see Lake Hamilton from a different perspective - what a beautiful, clean lake! (And the boat rental place was great, too.) I couldn't be happier with my three nights at the property. My only complaint is that we couldn't stay longer."
Guest: Heidi C.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 17, 2015