VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Our stay couldn't have been more perfect! We had the most relaxing time in the Paddler . The views were spectacular off our deck; the bed & furniture very comfortable and the jacuzzi tub, icing on the cake. We can't wait to visit again!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: December 26, 2014
"If you're looking for a new, well maintained spacious condo on the water, look no further. This condo met all our needs including covered parking which helped as we departed on a rainy day. It's 15 minutes from the Horsetraxk and old Hot Springs bath houses. The owners were responsive to our questions before and during our stay. The only drawback was no wifi and limited TV channels-- however, neither may be relevant if you're out and about at to many sites and activities available in this area."
Guest: MS TravelerDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015
"We just spent the last weekend here, and we really enjoyed ourselves. There are a couple of things that I think people should know about the location and the amenities before making a decision about whether or not to rent here.
- Luther is extremely courteous, kind, and accommodating. When we arrived we were short on sheets and he had someone deliver them as soon as possible. I emailed him several times and he responded promptly with answers to questions and suggestions for a boat rental location.
- The house was one of the few that could host a group of our size. Almost everyone in our group got their own room (as couples) AND their own BATHROOM!!! Awesome!
- It's nicely situated 10 minutes from Hot Springs, which is a quaint little town with just enough to do on a long weekend. However, there's PLENTY to do if you don't want to leave the houses at all - there is a pool table (quite popular during our trip), some puzzles (though not all complete), a beautiful view (on FOUR different porches) and you're literally on the lake, so swimming is a must-do.
- Two houses = quiet house and party house! Need I say anything more?
- The steps to the lake are borderline dangerous. They are in disrepair and need a serious upgrade. Family members spotted some poison ivy on the way down as well, which could ruin a trip! Be cautious using the stairs until they make the repairs (there are quite a few of them as well, but it's good exercise!)
- The houses run quite cold, so bring a sweater!
- There is no common bathroom in the main cabin, so you'll have to use the one in someone's bedroom. There is a half bath in the other house.
- You can't bring pets, which is unfortunate for such dog-lovers as we have in our family. Understandable, but something to think about.
Overall, we were happy with our trip and the time spent with family."
Guest: JessicaDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: August 13, 2014
"This is a cabin with a great view, very peaceful and relaxing, good size bedrooms, comfortable beds, inside is clean and homelike. We didn't catch any fish but it was March, I can imagine it would be very good in the summer. It is about 40 minutes to a Super Walmart. We went to the War Eagle Cavern. Cresent Hotel Ghost Tour- got some amazing pictures, Turpentine Creek, beautiful animals, but spent most of the time at the cabin exploring the grounds. The roads are crazy but that is expected in Arkansas. We brought inflatable boats for our teenage kids and they had a ball in the lake! Great family game nights and bonfires, and we brought home great memories!"
Guest: Debbie M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 26, 2015